Turning up 10 minutes before your tee off time .......................

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
All my good rounds come from rolling up, coffee & a bit of breaky, couple of practice swings and just play!

I used to spend 30 mins on the range.... Never really helped! Trust the swing you have at the end of the first and deal with it!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All the times were published using Eastern Standard Time, and Chicago is on Central time, so he thought he had an extra hour or two! Apparently Olazabal gave him a massive alarm clock and told him never to be late again!

CrapHacker18

Club Champion
Visit site
I love his quote..

"I was in a police car, beside a policeman. He was getting through traffic. I got here with about 10 minutes to spare, put my shoes on, couple of putts. Just your average monthly medal back at the course."

:thup:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
If I was a single man, I certainly wouldnt refuse the girl he has. If he actually was gay (big deal...not) would it affect his golf, his commitment for playing for the team etc?
Why dont you just ask him straight out via twitter or his website instead of casting rumours against him. He does a little for the GM mag too, perhaps Mike could arrange to ask the question or maybe a face to face and ask him direct?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
If I was a single man, I certainly wouldnt refuse the girl he has. If he actually was gay (big deal...not) would it affect his golf, his commitment for playing for the team etc?
Why dont you just ask him straight out via twitter or his website instead of casting rumours against him. He does a little for the GM mag too, perhaps Mike could arrange to ask the question or maybe a face to face and ask him direct?

who rattled your cage?

tounge in cheek reply about why Rory was late, and an its not me saying he's gay, tbh i could care less if he is, makes no difference to me one way or the other.

plenty of rumours going around other posts too, didn't see you going flying in there?

And as for imp i'm scared to ask him direct, grow up.

I don't tweet anyway and i'm sure he would not even grace me with a reply either way.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
who rattled your cage?

tounge in cheek reply about why Rory was late, and an its not me saying he's gay, tbh i could care less if he is, makes no difference to me one way or the other.

plenty of rumours going around other posts too, didn't see you going flying in there?

And as for imp i'm scared to ask him direct, grow up.

I don't tweet anyway and i'm sure he would not even grace me with a reply either way.
I dont even know the guy, I just find throwing accusations like that around pretty poor, like calling someone a thief or a liar, be it right or totally wrong, mud sticks.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I dont even know the guy, I just find throwing accusations like that around pretty poor, like calling someone a thief or a liar, be it right or totally wrong, mud sticks.

what accusations are they then? Ive made no such thing. There's been plenty of rumours about this flying around for ages, have a look at the post about the players wives.

Its a bit of a joke so lighted up a.