travis mathew golf apparel

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i really like the look of some of the travis mathew clothing line but i'm a bit annoyed that there isn't a uk stockist....

or not one that i can find anyway.i'm never too keen on buying from america but it is an option but by the time you pay the postage and possibly import tax etc it wouldn't be that economical.

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_list&c=26

i think they would sell over here......

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
i really like the look of some of the travis mathew clothing line but i'm a bit annoyed that there isn't a uk stockist....

or not one that i can find anyway.i'm never too keen on buying from america but it is an option but by the time you pay the postage and possibly import tax etc it wouldn't be that economical.

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_list&c=26

i think they would sell over here......

Not bad but nothing too different to what you can find from different manufacturers over here.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
overpriced methinks - $95 for a pair of shorts from a brand you've never heard of - I don't think so,
and as Homer said little different from stuff already available

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i wouldn't say they were unheard of.....a few tour players wear the stuff so it can't be that bad.just not so readily available over here.

i checked out some of the j lindeberg stuff and it's rather nice aswell but that gear is expensive aswell.

T

thecraw

I used them recently and they were shocking. Only half an order delivered, three week delay for the rest. Won't be using them again. Terrible customer service too

Homer,

Is there a club or golf company that you've not used/tried in the western world?:confused:

mullet

Hacker
Visit site
I don't think this gear looks particularly that nice... I mean, certainly not nice enough considering the price and the effort it would take in ordering from across the pond.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wanted to revive this but not for travis matthew. Has anyone ordered apparel from US sites recently and if so what were the import charges? Id like to order some gear from random golf club and another site. Cheers.