Top Gear

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I must admit I was dreading it when Paddy and Freddie joined. However I was wrong. I've really enjoyed the show with them on it. Looking forward to Sunday now.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Since Top Gear became an entertainments show rather than information, I would say these 3 are by far the best combination to create real humour and banter. They don’t need a script or acting lessons to do it.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don’t like the format, not a car program just entertainment.
I watch carwow car reviews on YouTube which are in line with what I want from a car program.
I like the late brake show as well, when he looks at different stuff away from the normal etc .. Fully charged is good as well.

I really don’t care about burning rubber etc .. and sliding..

D

Deleted Member 1156

Don’t like the format, not a car program just entertainment.
I watch carwow car reviews on YouTube which are in line with what I want from a car program.
I like the late brake show as well, when he looks at different stuff away from the normal etc .. Fully charged is good as well.

I really don’t care about burning rubber etc .. and sliding..
I watch a lot of car stuff on YouTube as well. Agree with carwow, also like Rory Reid stuff. I find Chris Harris reviews are just him constantly going sideways, gets a bit tedious IMHO.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I watch a lot of car stuff on YouTube as well. Agree with carwow, also like Rory Reid stuff. I find Chris Harris reviews are just him constantly going sideways, gets a bit tedious IMHO.

Same. I get my 'car interest' box ticked on you tube. A 12 minute video is perfect. Would I want to watch for an hour? No.
Top gear works because it isn't really a car program, it's a program with cars.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chris Harris is an idiot and an annoying one at that.. not sure of his credentials either, not really bothered about super fast cars either, there is little or no opportunity to unwind them

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Good luck to anyone who still enjoys Top Gear but I'm a bit tired of the Men Behaving Badly on four wheels format. Agree with harpo_72 in that I get my car fix from YouTube videos such as carwow.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chris Harris is an idiot and an annoying one at that.. not sure of his credentials either, not really bothered about super fast cars either, there is little or no opportunity to unwind them

Got a few few credentials when it comes to motors and motor racing, even a strong rumour that he was Stig at one time. Also has a YouTube car channel.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really looking forward to it, genuine light entertainment.
I think Paddy is the star but I still really miss Clarkson.
Not sure about Chris Harris, but at least none of them are Chris Evans!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It seems just the right balance for me. They bounce off one another quite well. There was a programme this week with flintoff and Jamie Redknapp re family history. Had a top gear feeling about it with the one liners, it made Flintoffs day knowing he is a Viking from Preston.