Toe Balanced Putters?

Visit site
Hi,

It's come to that time where I need to replace my putter. I have an arc shaped putting swing and am aware of putter balancing... I am looking online for putters within my fairly tight budget.

Online Golf are currently offering the following clubs at a reasonable price but I can't find any information regarding putter balancing. Does anybody have any more information about these clubs and if they would be suited to my putting style?

Thanks in advance.

Nike Golf Method Core MC-3i
Nike Golf Method Core MC-5i
Cleveland Golf Classic HB #1

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Heel shafted putters, e.g. Odyssey 9, Cameron GoLo 3 and the like have varying degrees of toe-hang, so may suit you.

Ping label many of their putters with the degree of toe-hang, with straight back, slight arc and strong arc for increasing degrees of arc.

I wouldn't get to hung up on it, though. Some arc players use face balanced putters just fine and some SBST players use putters with lots of toe hang.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Heel shafted putters, e.g. Odyssey 9, Cameron GoLo 3 and the like have varying degrees of toe-hang, so may suit you.

Ping label many of their putters with the degree of toe-hang, with straight back, slight arc and strong arc for increasing degrees of arc.

I wouldn't get to hung up on it, though. Some arc players use face balanced putters just fine and some SBST players use putters with lots of toe hang.

Absolutely agree with this, though a face balanced Centre Shaft seems to suit my near SBST-ish style best.

Go find a store with lots of putters of different types and lengths and, ignoring the brand and price, find the one that feels the best! That's almost certainly going to be that one that's best for you!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a Zing and I'm straight back and through.

I believe the toe weight corrects me from arc to SBAT. I try not to arc at all and the toe weight keeps me square.

As long as you are square before, at and after impact you are OK.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Simply try before you buy and seek the advice of the professional in the shop. I wouldn't worry too much as its personal and aesthetics are very important (to me at least) in a putter. As long as it is square at impact the ball will go where you want it (subject to pace of course)