Titleist 909 FW 3&5 Wood and 2&4 Hybrids Stiff

BoadieBroadus

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A clear out of some titleist woods. All are the 909 range (F2) in the fairways.

The fairway woods have stiff Diamana shafts and the hybrids are stiff Aldila voodoo. Heads in good condition as pictured. In the photos it may look like there is a mark on the crown but this is a reflection, the only marks are small ones just where the crown meets the face. Occasionally my ball moves just before I hit it and his causes such off centre hits.

The 5 wood has an orange golf pride mc grip while the 3 wood and 4 hybrid have original titleist tour velvet grips. The 2 hybrid has a cross line grip. All grips are decent and still have life in them. Headcovers included as shown. Shafts in excellent condition just a little bit of bag rub on the bottom of the 2 hybrid.

Looking for £40 per fairway and £35 per hybrid or £140 for the lot. Postage is your choice - if you want Royal Mail it'll be £12, if you're happy with Hermes it'll be £6. For multiple purchases I will only add on the cost of the extra insurance so probably nothing added on for Royal Mail but extra £2 per club.

Any q's just fire away

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hybrids

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Headcovers

image.jpg

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can I take the 2&4 hybrids please....I'm looking to strengthen my hybrid lofts since I got my strong 3 wood, so this will fit perfectly.....
I'll take the cheaper postage option....please PM me your preferred method of payment.....

Cheers