Thoughts on this weeks pro tournaments

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Delighted to see Kuch win the memorial, especially as he is in one of my fantasy teams. Always has a smile on his face and the sort of guy that you would want in your 4 ball. Didn't realise what a slap head he was though - you obviously can't have it all.

Charley Hull, 17 year old rookie, 5 starts and 5 2nd places (I think - happy to be corrected on that) on the LET - superb consistency. Saw a video this week of her swing at the age of 7 and it was incredible - unfortunately I can't locate it now :angry:

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Memorial is one of my favourite tournaments to watch... Think the course is way better than the very over hyped TPC at Sawgrass and the equal of [whisper it] Augusta... Very worthy winner [though he did try and throw it away on a couple of ocassions]...

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The Memorial is one of my favourite tournaments to watch... Think the course is way better than the very over hyped TPC at Sawgrass and the equal of [whisper it] Augusta... Very worthy winner [though he did try and throw it away on a couple of ocassions]...

Certainly agree about rating it above Sawgrass. Augusta really is a bit special though. And the atmosphere is unique.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Delighted to see Kuch win the memorial, especially as he is in one of my fantasy teams. Always has a smile on his face and the sort of guy that you would want in your 4 ball. Didn't realise what a slap head he was though - you obviously can't have it all.

Charley Hull, 17 year old rookie, 5 starts and 5 2nd places (I think - happy to be corrected on that) on the LET - superb consistency. Saw a video this week of her swing at the age of 7 and it was incredible - unfortunately I can't locate it now :angry:

I could not agree more Stevie, Kuch is an awesome guy and a great player. He is an asset to the game.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I could not agree more Stevie, Kuch is an awesome guy and a great player. He is an asset to the game.

He just always seems so happy to be playing golf! its so nice to see in the world these days! I for one, would have him very near or at the top of my list of "who would you like in your 4ball" and i bet he would be a good crack in the 19th too!

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He just always seems so happy to be playing golf! its so nice to see in the world these days! I for one, would have him very near or at the top of my list of "who would you like in your 4ball" and i bet he would be a good crack in the 19th too!

Again, I totally agree, he is sound as they come! I hope many younger players get inspiration from his attitude to the game. As he has a deal with Grey Goose he might even supply the vodka afterwards! :D

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Kuch comes across as a genuine, nice guy who is just happy to be playing golf.
As many have said, always a smile on his face and such an easy going bloke.

I also love that he walks like he is held together with rubber bands :D