The sales are here.😁

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went up to the course yesterday. Third round in three days. Anyway talking to club pro who said the final 50 % reduction sale is on.
Five mins later I have bought a Anton polo (oscar Jacobson)£49.99. A Maddox shirt £79.99 (Galvin Green) and a pair of FJ performance trousers for £49.99

total £180 less 50%= £90

i then pulls out all me winning vouchers since April 4th ( I gave me brother £50 worth I had won for his 50th)

£90 less £54 in vouchers left me with £35.99 cash to pay.

the pros face was a picture. I thought he was gonna have an heart attack. He says that won't pay for the buttons.

happy days.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
FOUR pairs of jeans from Gap outlet store £28. THREE pairs of golfing trousers from Nike outlet store £27.

Total of SEVEN pairs of kecks for £55.

Now THAT'S a bargin !

Tashyboy

Visit site
FOUR pairs of jeans from Gap outlet store £28. THREE pairs of golfing trousers from Nike outlet store £27.

Total of SEVEN pairs of kecks for £55.

Now THAT'S a bargin !

that bargin is miles better than a bargain. 👍😁

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I buy bargains rather than buying things I like.

Got some Adizero shoes for £40 in blue.
I dont particularly care for them but its great knowing I got them £100 cheaper than the rrp.

D

Deleted member 15344

IJP have a sale on - I may have purchased another set of trousers :D

Mitchell89

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks. Bit far for me but I've found there's one in Wembley so I might go to look for some golf bargains soon especially if the trousers are as cheap as that.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Look for McArthur Glen outlet. Nike usually have stores in those. There is one down in Kent somewhere which will be nearest to West London. There is a Nike outlet up here in North Shields where I bought a pair of Nike golf shorts for £7.50. As someone said it can be a bit random but you can get some real bargains.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Yo that re Mcarthur glen, there's one at Junction 28 M1 and ? York but it very much is hit an miss..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I bet the pro was aghast but what can he do. If you've got the vouchers surely you can spend them how you like. Maybe if he doesn't like it he needs to get some small print saying you can't use in conjunction with another offer. Until then, crack on if you get a chance. A bargain is a bargain