The Open - Chronicles of a Champion Golfer Season 2

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finished watching Chronicles of a Champion Golfer season 1 on Netflix last night so was hunting for season 2 and turns out that The Open website has it free to watch here - https://www.theopen.com/TheOneClub/Chronicles

I just watched the Henrik Stenson episode which brought back all the memories of the final day in 2016 at Troon and what a day it was, probably the best day of golf I have ever watched. The other episodes are on Lee Trevino, Gary Player, Nick Faldo, Padraig Harrington and Rory McIlroy. Really good series if you've not seen it already and the perfect series to watch in the build up to the 2018 Open Championship which is with us in just 27 days!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a documentary that goes into a bit of backstory on some of the winners of The Open and then it details their wins and they talk through what they were thinking and stuff like that, it's really good. Season 1 is awesome and is on Netflix. That series has episodes with Tiger, Jack, Tom Watson, Ernie Els, Darren Clarke and Greg Norman. Well worth a watch!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a documentary that goes into a bit of backstory on some of the winners of The Open and then it details their wins and they talk through what they were thinking and stuff like that, it's really good. Season 1 is awesome and is on Netflix. That series has episodes with Tiger, Jack, Tom Watson, Ernie Els, Darren Clarke and Greg Norman. Well worth a watch!
Nice, I will have a look for that then. I have Netflix but I've never even seen that as a suggestion on there.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
These are on sky sports golf all day every day when live golf is not showing

All very high quality productions