The greatest putdown in Olympic history

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Piers Morgan on Twitter - I was disappointed when Bradley Wiggins didn;t sing the national anthem when he won gold.

To which Bradley Wiggins replied - "I was disappointed when you didn't go to jail for insider dealing or phone hacking but each to his own".

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Piers Morgan on Twitter - I was disappointed when Bradley Wiggins didn;t sing the national anthem when he won gold.

To which Bradley Wiggins replied - "I was disappointed when you didn't go to jail for insider dealing or phone hacking but each to his own".

I saw this on Facebook earlier :clap:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I stopped following Morgan and Sugar, they just snipe football guff at each other all day- very boring and monotonause

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Oh dear ... PM is such a dork. There have been plenty of Brits struggling to sing the NA - some largely because they are too overcome with emotion to open their mouth lest they burst into tears. Thank heavens that Andy managed to get a few words of it out when he got his Gold - the opprobrium that would be being heaped on him if he hadn't...