The Footie Thread

Tashyboy

Money List Winner
How do people think Levy is feeling right now about playing hard ball over Kane? He isn't at fault for losing 3-0 but he looks half the player he was last year.
Reading a few City fan pages and they are chuffed he never signed. Not sure why he never signed, But Pep has a habit of not going back for players.

Thread starter #15,750

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
Reading a few City fan pages and they are chuffed he never signed. Not sure why he never signed, But Pep has a habit of not going back for players.
Because Spurs refused to accept any bids for him 🤷‍♂️

Kane clearly sulking about not moving and it’s now affecting his club - guess Kane doesn’t really give a monkeys about Spurs after all

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
North London is red :)

Some excellent performances, especially first half, ESR, Saka, Partey, Tomiyasu. Good to see Aubameyang close to his best again too. Hard to believe spurs were playing in a NLD!!!

Bdill93

As you may all now be aware - Im villa home and away! (4 years and counting!)

What a day I had on saturday. Quite possibly the best away day (bar Wembley) I have ever experienced as a Villa fan.

Villa are getting better every week, the squad depth is great and our first team look hard to beat. We have come a very long way from Jack Grealish FC in a very short space of time - and actually, I think we're better for it!

We were very over-reliant on one, very talented and able player - now we have talent everywhere, they work as a team and man its exciting times to be a Villain.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (do one Ronny)