The Footie Thread

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
I did mention a couple of days ago re “hope Liverpool have the legs”. I was talking to a guy I met on holiday ( Liverpool fan) he said Liverpool looked “ leggy” during the wolves game. Listening to Robertson and Klopp this morning. As they mentioned it was down to not taking chances and a fantastic performance from Courtois.
So many games must take their toll.
But the very important games are at the end of the season.
We controlled the game mostly.
But you must take your chances against top teams.
We played well enough to win ,but didn’t that’s football.

Stuart_C

Loud & Wide

I hope and pray to god what me and my 12yr old went through last night trying to enter that ground 3hrs before KO you and your family never experience.

I've travelled all over Europe, to some of the moodiest places and i've never been so fearful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope and pray to god what me and my 12yr old went through last night trying to enter that ground 3hrs before KO you and your family never experience.

I've travelled all over Europe, to some of the moodiest places and i've never been so fearful.
Glad to hear you’re safe Stu

DaveR

Head Pro
[QUOTE="Stuart_C, post: 2505558, membe

I've travelled all over Europe, to some of the moodiest places and i've never been so fearful.[/QUOTE]
Yes the authorities were bang out of order!

PieMan

Tour Winner

Hope you and your lad are OK Stu 👍

Stuart_C

Loud & Wide
Watching Sky Sports News this morning. If it’s true what’s being reported and the images are in context, then it’s absolutely disgraceful the way the Liverpool fans have been treated.
I was there. It was frightening with my 12yr old.

If i'm still here when i'm back next week i'll write about it if you're intrested.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro

Glad you were OK Stu. Sounds awful and shameful organisation. Liverpool were so unlucky. I think it could have been 3 or 4 up if they got the first away early

Slime

Tour Winner
It looks like the United players have finally managed to get rid of Rangnick.
He's paying a price for just being honest.
The players should be forced out, not Rangnick.
Another sad day in United's recent, pathetic history.