Thank-you Taylormade!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

I haven't posted on here in a while, and suffice to say life has been getting well and truly in the way of any golf. I really haven't even thought about playing in the last little while.

I thought I would make the effort to log on however to share the fruits of my last involvement with the game. Quickly entering the 'season opener' competition described in an email from Taylormade in the week before the Masters!

As always it was one of those things where you think you have no chance of winning, but decide to enter just because you know the answer (I can't for the life of me remember what it was though this far down the line.)

Anyway you guessed it, it turns out I was a lucky winner. Like I said before I haven't even thought about playing in the last little while, however following an email from Taylormade asking for my postal details and today's delivery I am definitely going to make the effort to get back into playing.

1 Limited Edition Masters tour staff bag, 1 Limited Edition Masters cap and 1 pair of Limited Edition Masters Adipure golf shoes now await christening at the next opportunity.

I'd therefore like to take this opportunity to pass my thanks on to Taylormade for what is a pretty great prize, and use this post to demonstrate to people who, like myself, were previously pessimistic about their chances of winning such competitions, how you never know your luck and it may just be you next time.

So Happy golfing to one and all, and don't forget to keep entering those competitions!

Regards,

Theeaglehunter

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done,im one of these guys that are really pesamistic as i havnt won anything for ages,in the end i dont bother but after ready your thread i think i will start entering comps again.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great news eagle. I must admit (as a pessimist) I couldn't be more pleased for you.
Maybe you should start doing the lottery?
:)