Taylormade TP CB irons 4-AW and 2 TM EF TP Smoke Wedges

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,

Am feeling the Srixons love at the minute so I have decided to sell my Taylormade TP CB irons.
They are 4 to AW (51 deg) 1 inch longer and 2 deg upright with kbs tour stiff shafts. They have TM grips which are still in great condition. These are great irons that go a fair distance as the lofts are quite strong and are forgiving to hit for a TP iron. They are in great nick, with the 4 iron never having seen a course!
With the set I am adding 2 TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF Dark Smoke Golf Wedges (54&58 deg). The 54 has 11 deg of bounce and the 58 has 10. These are still £109 new each. These wedges are 1 inch longer than standard with upgraded DG Spinner shafts and brand new Winn Dritac grips.
Golfbidder have an 8 club set for £325, so all in (10 clubs) £350 posted. Will also drive to meet up within an hour of Warrington if someone wants to have a look and a hit at a range.
Any more pics, please ask....
Cheers Karl

image_zpshndahj8d.jpeg

image_zps1jhp1umr.jpeg

image_zpspnftkq1m.jpeg

image_zps0xqffr17.jpeg

image_zpswu3db0yi.jpeg

image_zpsdlsa5xnk.jpeg

image_zpsoexxlj89.jpeg

image_zpsrmy9zgof.jpeg

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fantastic value there mate. Quality set that is. I'll have a couple of sets for sale too as I appear to have accidentally invested again 😂

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So glad you, jocko, Wolf man, Andy etc don't use girly regular shafts.

Look forward to seeing the 'new stick magic' next week :)

Cheers bud! No magic in my sticks atm! Hc going north am afraid! Can bring them for you to try next week if you want bud.... ;)
Big tall fella like you creates lag.... I think s300's would suite you!

Fantastic value there mate. Quality set that is. I'll have a couple of sets for sale too as I appear to have accidentally invested again 😂

Haha! You are worse than me bud! What you got now? Sure you don't need a quality 2nd ;)

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers bud! No magic in my sticks atm! Hc going north am afraid! Can bring them for you to try next week if you want bud.... ;)
Big tall fella like you creates lag.... I think s300's would suite you!

Good try!

I have the technique of an angry woodcutter and the core strength of a new born kitten.

The S300 experiment didn't really work out last year :eek:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Matty,
Thanks for the interest, but only selling as a full set atm...

With the difference in spec (aw being 2 deg up and an inch longer & 54&58 being just an inch longer) I would prob only split the 54&58.... Gonna give it a week before I do though....

Cheers
Karl