Taylormade lethal golf ball.

martybhoy1888

Medal Winner
Visit site
Was just wondering guys. Is the new lethal ball a new version of the penta? As i tend to play with a soft ball and buy either then penta or pro v1. Any one with a heads up?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was just wondering guys. Is the new lethal ball a new version of the penta? As i tend to play with a soft ball and buy either then penta or pro v1. Any one with a heads up?

Spot on, it's their new premium offering. Not tried on yet, but imagine similar to penta and tp5.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got 3 in the bag but not hit one yet. TBH I've not got on with a TM ball yet. I won't put one into play until the better weather. No point playing a good ball in cack conditions.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
A rival mag that rhymes with 'forays jolfer' in their latest edition were giving away a free (well you had to pay for P&P) sleeve of 3 if you rang a number given in the mag. I think the offer was limited to the first so many, but it might still be on. I got 3, yet to hit them in anger though.

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I aslo got a sleeve , played with them last week , managed to drop one in the lake-but then fiashed it out with my 4 iron , then on the 15th the same little bugger just wanted to be lost in the bushes :( but found it in the end .

My opinon i though it was a great ball-and doesnt like being lost ;)