Taylor made Ghost putters

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi All

Anyone got any feedback, positive or negative on these? I've been using a Scotty for a few years but I think I need a bit more technology to help my putting....the scotty looks and feels amazing but I really like the technology and styling of the Taylor Made Ghosts.

Any independant feedback would be great.

thanks

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've succumbed to the love in and bought a Ghost today, lets hope that decision doesn't haunt me! :whistle:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
What ghost have you got? There seem to be lots of different models now.

The ghost spider.......yes the ridiculous looking star trek one, but I play with mallet putters every week and they are all decent putters, only tried at AG but it really does feel easy to align, a few on here recommend it but with extra weights

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The ghost spider.......yes the ridiculous looking star trek one, but I play with mallet putters every week and they are all decent putters, only tried at AG but it really does feel easy to align, a few on here recommend it but with extra weights

Nice one, I tried that when I got my Corza, and it really did feel lovely, the only problem for me was the cost. Hope it works well for you.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I'm liking my ghost spider. I like the fact that it's a proven putter on tour.

The 'gnome' seems like one to look out for possibly.