Talksport Predictor

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Talksport have a predictor game for the start of the new football season and you can win yourself £1Million.

All you have to do is correctly predict the scores in at least 10 of that weeks matches :p

Highly unlikely I know but you gotta be in it to win it

I have set up a private league for us forummers for a bit of friendly competition between us all so join up and we will see who really knows their football

http://predictor.talksport.com/landing.htm

League code is FCCFE-OIH

In the very unlikely event of a forummer winning the million quid they must pledge to pay the green fees for a forum meet at a course of their choosing :thup:

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Talksport have a predictor game for the start of the new football season and you can win yourself £1Million.

All you have to do is correctly predict the scores in at least 10 of that weeks matches :p

Highly unlikely I know but you gotta be in it to win it

I have set up a private league for us forummers for a bit of friendly competition between us all so join up and we will see who really knows their football

http://predictor.talksport.com/landing.htm

League code is FCCFE-OIH

In the very unlikely event of a forummer winning the million quid they must pledge to pay the green fees for a forum meet at a course of their choosing :thup:

Joined, Nice one :thup:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last couple of days to sign up to this before the league starts

And a chance to win yourself a cool million quid

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
sad_smiley_07.gif
only the second week in and I forgot to submit my selections. Last place here I come
sad_smiley_07.gif

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
You are daft because you can do weeks well in advance by going through the week numbers, im covered up to week 4 so far in case I forget!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A wee reminder fo anyone (like me) who hasn't done this weeks predictions

If you win the million I accept cheques as well as cash :thup:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Enjoying a little good fortune with this at the moment, was inside the top 500 of the overall league and doing OK this week so far too. Getting max points out of your banks really helps though.