Tackiest grip

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I love my new Ping Anser driver but I'm not a lover of the stock grip. I do not use a glove so what do you think is the tackiest grip to replace it with?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a golf pride tour wrap 2g on my driver. In the summer it's sticky as anything! Horrible in wet and clod though... Too slippy...

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a golf pride tour wrap 2g on my driver. In the summer it's sticky as anything! Horrible in wet and clod though... Too slippy...

golf pride tour wrap here also. i dont use a glove either. this grip is stuck to your hand. as mentioned though, its not great in the wet. i cant make up my mind if i want to put them on all my irons.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
golf pride tour wrap here also. i dont use a glove either. this grip is stuck to your hand. as mentioned though, its not great in the wet. i cant make up my mind if i want to put them on all my irons.

I thought that last summer, then played in winter there is no chance. If we lived in Spain maybe, but I am no longer a fan of it, nearly lost the driver the other week, would have prob gone further than the ball anyway!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I thought that last summer, then played in winter there is no chance. If we lived in Spain maybe, but I am no longer a fan of it, nearly lost the driver the other week, would have prob gone further than the ball anyway!

i nearly put my R7 into the sea at a wet and windy portsallon last summer !! lol