Sun/Mon Meet 1st/2nd Sept HOLLINS HALL, N Bradford

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sunday 1st SEPT MEET @ HOLLINS HALL HOTEL ……. 4 Star Marriott, North of Bradford... its a STEAL of a deal...

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/lbags-hollins-hall-a-marriott-hotel-and-country-club/

£85 for 1 night (Two sharing) Dinner, B'n Breakfast, +2 rounds of Golf
(Beer £3.25, Stella £4, Guin £4.20, Wine £3.50+)
DETAILS-
Arrive Sun 1st Sept ... for tees from 1.15pm
Mon.... Tees from 8.45am
Format to be arranged... would love help with this plz, nearer the time:))
MONIES -
Non-returnable £10 each to secure place, (PM me for Bank details or address for cheque), drop outs go to prize fund as does the 1 in 12 free place.
Balance required at beginning of July
Already half a doz signed up from the HDIDo side, with more possibles.... nice guys 'n galls ;)

PM... to find out more etc.

PS.... Could become a GM v HDIDo match Ryder Cup style :lol:

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Dave, tried to reply to your PM but can't for some reason, might be because I'm using an old version of Vista. Sent you a message on Yorks forum instead.

I'd be up for a knock poss best for the Monday morning but could do both/either really. Won't stay over as I'm only 10 mins down the road.

Paul

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Dave, tried to reply to your PM but can't for some reason, might be because I'm using an old version of Vista. Sent you a message on Yorks forum instead.

I'd be up for a knock poss best for the Monday morning but could do both/either really. Won't stay over as I'm only 10 mins down the road.

Paul
Think you need to empty your InBox and/or Sent, mate.... causes all sorts of probs :)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
BUMP
Any of you NW guys 'n galls fancy joining in? Birchy, Querty, Stu, LB, Scouser, Bluewolf, Louise etc

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Dave, I would of been up for this mate but I'm likely to be struggling for days Off/ holidays by Sept , Sounds like a great deal.

Ah.... work..... damn nuisance. :mad: So maybe, last minute category? Just let me know matey:thup: