Stewart Z3 push trolley Wheel problem

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Had my Z3 trolley for about 4 years now and its great now the umbrella thingy has been changed.

Put the winter wheels on last week and the front one is very wobbley, looks like the plastic casing each side of the spindle has come apart.
The wheel still rotates, but i suspect it will fall apart at some point.

Email to Stewart Golf asking if they are aware of this problem?, is it fixable? or should I just buy another front wheel.

Reply was that its probably costly to repair and anyway they dont make those wheels any more and dont have any in stock.

They suggested putting the summer wheel back on. Will that be ok re Hedgehogs only policy?

alternatives include buying another Z3 off Ebay and cannibalising the winter wheel

or buying a new trolley, which i'm loathed to do as the rest of it is fine

what do you lot think? especially about the summer wheel

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Winter wheels, hedge hogs, no. Doesn't compute. Trolleys on, Trolleys off. The rest of it is tosh. I've not seen any evidence that Trolleys using different wheels makes any difference.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Winter wheels, hedge hogs, no. Doesn't compute. Trolleys on, Trolleys off. The rest of it is tosh. I've not seen any evidence that Trolleys using different wheels makes any difference.

Fair enough, but thats not the point.

If a course is specifying winter wheels/ hedgehogs is it ok for the 2 big ones to comply, but the small one at the front to be as smooth as my bonce?

D

Deleted member 15344

If a course is specifying winter wheels/ hedgehogs is it ok for the 2 big ones to comply, but the small one at the front to be as smooth as my bonce?

Anywhere i have played with a hedgehog policy it has been ok for the front wheel to be normal

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

You might have to pull a wheelie.

To be frank, I have no idea, you need to talk to your committee.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
My PK 4 has a normal size front wheel. Put a hedgehog on it and the bag catches it and the trolley doesn't move.
Just put the Summer front wheel back on - they won't mind......or care....or notice....