Steve Johnston - Eureka swing

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Evening. Following on from the YouTubers thread, one guy I have watched now and again is Steve Johnston. His channel is primarily technical stuff but I have found the odd useful nugget there. I’m intrigued by his “Eureka” swing series and wondered if anyone has bought it or undertaken the tips therein?

Cheers

Brads

Visit site
Not seen that series but he is the pro at Peebles
He’s ever so slightly bonkers and is good to watch on YouTube.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've a soft spot for Steve. Seems to be one of the good guys. Full of enthusiasm and good attitude.
Uses a bit of choppy editing that hes obviously copied from crossfield but I can forgive him for that.

A lot of good instruction on his channel.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Evening. Following on from the YouTubers thread, one guy I have watched now and again is Steve Johnston. His channel is primarily technical stuff but I have found the odd useful nugget there. I’m intrigued by his “Eureka” swing series and wondered if anyone has bought it or undertaken the tips therein?

Cheers

He has done some good videos over the years but I do find some of the titles are click bait. This Eureaka swing looks a tad stack and tilt with the weight on the left side. The trouble with a lot of youtube videos is it is so easy to go down a rabbit hole and sometime hard to get back again