Srixon ZU45 Driving 3i, Yes Mollie Putter, TM Spider Counter Balance, Ping Glide

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Srixon ZU45 Forged Iron 20 degree, Nippon Modus Regular Shaft, Oversize multi compound grip. £90

Yes Mollie 33 inch putter, these were over £200 when they came out. Super Stroke 2.0 mid slim - £50

TM Spider si counterbalance putter. 37 inch putter - as new. - £50

Ping Glide 52 and 58 wedges, blue dot, yellow grip and half inch longer. £60 for both.

I can bring the clubs to Sunningdale or , if you need them posted £10 for Parcelforce 48.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure what's happened with the photos , will play around with photo bucket and try to fix it. If you click the photos, I've made the album public so you should be able to see the pictures.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure what's happened with the photos , will play around with photo bucket and try to fix it. If you click the photos, I've made the album public so you should be able to see the pictures.

Will do. If you click on the link though it still takes you to the photos right?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Srixon ZU45 Forged Iron 20 degree, Nippon Modus Regular Shaft, Oversize multi compound grip. £90

Yes Mollie 33 inch putter, these were over £200 when they came out. Super Stroke 2.0 mid slim - £50

TM Spider si counterbalance putter. 37 inch putter - as new. - £50

Ping Glide 52 and 58 wedges, blue dot, yellow grip and half inch longer. £60 for both.

I can bring the clubs to Sunningdale or , if you need them posted £10 for Parcelforce 48.

Be interested in a closer look at the Spider putter next week if you can bring it down. What weight Modus is in the Srixon?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Be interested in a closer look at the Spider putter next week if you can bring it down. What weight Modus is in the Srixon?

@ BIM - its 120 gram "tour regular" mate

@ One Planer & other Mods - Apologies for not posting pics, I'll sort this out later and use another hosting site, ...as you can see I'm trying :)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
@ BIM - its 120 gram "tour regular" mate

@ One Planer & other Mods - Apologies for not posting pics, I'll sort this out later and use another hosting site, ...as you can see I'm trying :)

Cheers mate, mine are the 105 so that eliminates that one, just the putter I'm interested in then.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
what's the condition / spec of the 2 Ping Wedges please?

Hi Nick, i'll upload pictures tonight via a different hosting website. PM me your email address and i'll send them across to you. They are blue dot , half inch longer with the 'ss' sole. Grip is the standard ping 'yellow' grip that is a slightly longer on the wedges.