Some S&T stuff..... (not for crap golfers..... so stay away!)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
the driver bit really makes sense as I have been struggling with skying drives, nice post JO

I am a crap golfer but still had to watch it ;)

(oh and someone should have put their bloody phone on silent lol)

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
The first 15 mins or so of this video is exactly what im working on at the moment in my lessons......All to do with wrist angles...Im trying to lower my flight a little.....
Great video.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
The first 15 mins or so of this video is exactly what im working on at the moment in my lessons......All to do with wrist angles...Im trying to lower my flight a little.....
Great video.

Yeh, the opposite is true for me, need to get it higher. After showing so many people how to S&T my hands are now about a foot in front of the ball, the club has practically no loft left on it whatsoever. It's hard to throw away some of the lag on purpose as it now feels like I'm flicking at the ball somewhat. It's good fun messing about on the range though. I'm quite enjoying the process for the first time in 2yrs.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeh, the opposite is true for me, need to get it higher. After showing so many people how to S&T my hands are now about a foot in front of the ball, the club has practically no loft left on it whatsoever. It's hard to throw away some of the lag on purpose as it now feels like I'm flicking at the ball somewhat. It's good fun messing about on the range though. I'm quite enjoying the process for the first time in 2yrs.

Iv actually got the dynamic loft of my 7 iron at 28 degrees.....Its static is 35....But im hitting it 154 yards..... My pro reckons that if i can get the left wrist flatter at impact and maybe even a little bowed then ill be able to get it down to about 23 or 24 degrees and get a lower more penetrating flight with more distance......
I suppose 154 isnt anything to be snuffed at either....We'll see how things go.:lol: