Solheim Cup 2021

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
We could also do with a Shot Tracer - does anyone know why, given the magnitude of the event, why they're not using one?
Not sure who the host broadcaster is but potentially the technology etc is with the Fed Ex Final
front group are 3 1/2 hrs for 12 holes on all accounts, can anyone confirm?
yep - and referee out with them now

Commentator said Korda is one of the quickest on tour but has also been penalised for slow play in the matchplay 🤦‍♂️

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Jeez, desperate or what?! I've gone right off Nelly Korda throughout today and that's the final nail in the coffin.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
If i was ruled against like that, i would walk off. If you want to win so much your happy to take that then i dont want to be involved in the match.
The US moaned like cheap hookers when Alison lee picked the ball up without be told it was good the other year

Wilson

Head Pro
Player putted - the ball stopped right by the hole , European player picked up the ball to give it to them but was before 10 seconds elapsed so they gave the hole to the US - letter of the law it looks to be the right decision
Is that only if part of the ball is overhanging the hole? Players pick up plenty of balls inside 10 seconds when conceding putts.