So what is the biggest piece of useless information YOU know?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was educating H.I.D. this morning that Dalmatians are the only breed of dog that can get GOUT.

So what little nugget of knowladge can you share with us.

Here ia another before I go.

The dashboard of a vehicle was given its name after they placed a board behind the horses of a horse drawn vehicle to stop muck and 5h1te being kicked up into the passengers faces.

Educate me please.

B

birdieman

It takes 8 minutes for light to get here from the sun, at the speed of light obviously!

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sloths are so lazy they can't even be bothered to get out of a tree if it is being felled. They are literally too lazy to live. Brilliant.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Sam smiths brewery is very very cheap but the lager is like rocket fuel, the bitter is pretty decent and in York on the river bank you can get a pint of bitter and half a lager for £2.30 and watch the tourists sail on the over priced boats ;)

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sam Smith's? Get out.

York Breweries mate. Great beers and no music in their pubs either, meaning you get no kids or shouting. Just like the old days...

Up_Point_1

Head Pro
Visit site
Kangaroos have a muscle that allows them to move their testicles out of the way when fighting so as not to get kicked in the knackers, ingenious ;)

DHM.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
97% of female applicants to join front line infantry in the US Army could not throw a hand grenade far enough to be clear of the blast when it exploded.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Kangaroos have a muscle that allows them to move their testicles out of the way when fighting so as not to get kicked in the knackers, ingenious ;)

DHM.

Given that roos only box and we play a multitude of sports on top of scrapping, how come genetics hasn't given us that muscle? :eek: :eek:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hull City FC are the only football team with no letters that you can colour in in the name.

Back to a post I made on another thread, the legal difference between a cake and a biscuit is that a biscuit goes soft when stale whereas a cake goes hard. By this definition a Jaffa Cake was confirmed to be just that, a cake.

B

birdieman

Cro-Magnion man thrived and Neaderthal man died out because Cro-magnion man domesticated wild dogs. The dogs were used to guard them from predators and to catch food for them. Neanderthal man didn't so starved or got eaten then died out presumably.
Cats on the other hand are bloody useless!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Sam Smith's? Get out.

York Breweries mate. Great beers and no music in their pubs either, meaning you get no kids or shouting. Just like the old days...

I agree Toon, I was just saying that for £2.30 you get a pint and a half with the added new view of the river. I have been meaning to do the tour of York Breweries for a while now, we and the wife pop through to York for Yorkshire day and usually stay over with doing the tourist ghost walks :eek:

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have been meaning to do the tour of York Breweries for a while now, we and the wife pop through to York for Yorkshire day and usually stay over with doing the tourist ghost walks :eek:

So it's you and the wife that get in my way on a night out then? ;)

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Re Kangaroos, they can't jump if you hold their tail off the ground.

Koala is Aboriginy for Bear so its a Bear Bear.

Cats will only fit thro a space the same width as their whiskers, so Birdieman, if you go round Ballater and cut off the whiskers of every cat there you will pi55 yourself laughing as they splatter straight into walls and fences.