SkyTrak & V1 Golf Bundle

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got an e-mail about this from V1 Golf. Been tempted by SkyTrak for a while but seem just too expensive for my liking.

V1 are offering a bundle of SkyTrak and V1 SkyTrak Golf app, which apparently will have SkyTrak integration, for $1,695. It's a US deal but said contact them for pricing in your region.

Just waiting for them to get back to me and I'll confirm the costs.

If it comes in around the £1,400-£1,500 mark I'm going to be very tempted.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wonder what the import tax will be. Good US price though.

I think I have my sights set on an ES16 now. I am waiting for a UK price from them too.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you know, can you post here - as i'm interested in one as well

Sure thing. I have asked a bunch of questions about lighting and software and additional costs. We also expect a public announcement shortly about progress on some elements that are not yet implemented. It has Photo-metric and doppler(sp?) radar and I have a feeling its not yet being utilized. I have a feeling that the club head data is currently calculated off the angle of attack. They have been pushed for confirmation and say they will be making an announcement soon.

In shot, the unit can do what GC2 HMT and Trackman do all in one but I believe the software is not there yet. I want to ensure it will get there before paying some £4500 out.

I am not paying to beta test a unit that they then don't commit resource to.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got an email offering this for £1795 from golf monthly this morning, with 0% finance.

I got that a week or two back. I think that's a different offer. iirc that was for SkyTrack and the game improvement package, not SkyTrak with V1 integrated. Which is something different.

Although, I haven't seen you're e-nail so might be wrong.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got that a week or two back. I think that's a different offer. iirc that was for SkyTrack and the game improvement package, not SkyTrak with V1 integrated. Which is something different.

Although, I haven't seen you're e-nail so might be wrong.

Yeah looks like it is for the game improvement package, sorry never really looked just thought it seemed like an alright deal.