SKLZ Putting Gate With Deuce

V

vkurup

Any one used the (SKLZ Putting Gate With Deuce) two ball thingi for putting practice. The theory sounds logical. Also any suggestions of a better putting training aid that can be used indoors?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I was worried it was too subtle :mad:

29 putts is sweeeettt :D

The best of it is Bob, well the best for me anyway, is when I made a bad stroke I can feel what is going wrong and more importantly how to correct it.

It's a very subtle change that has a profound effect on your stroke :thup:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The best of it is Bob, well the best for me anyway, is when I made a bad stroke I can feel what is going wrong and more importantly how to correct it.

That's the beauty of the V-Easy, it doesn't highlight your faults, it teaches you how it feels to swing in a proper pendulum action without the wrists adding complications to the stroke.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
look good

spam

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I never get these "aids".

You may as well line up two VHS video boxes like we used to 20 years ago.

I have a True Plane (Yes) and, um, well, I bought it home, unwrapped it, and guess what? My putting plane/path was already exactly as the gadget is supposed to help you groove.

I use a V-easy for my putting "swing" and a rail for my grip/face angle.

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just bought a putting mirror, and found it very useful, I already have a v easy, which I would highly recommend, its a great bit of kit which I use regularly just to groove my putting. My problem was alignment of my eyes over the ball and being square, which the mirror has helped with.

V

vkurup

I like the idea of a vhs tapes... (nothing beats a bit of homemade kit). The only reason i am looking at the sklz is for the double ball. I think it is a great idea that will show if the putter is square on impact.... now why did i not think of it before