Simonsmh

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Does anybody know this member???
He has put his name down for the Cooden meet, with a guest, but he hasn't visited the site since December.
So he looks like a "non runner" but I just wanted to check before scrubbing them off the list???
Any help appreciated thanks

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would DM him if you dont have any further contact details, giving him a time limit before removal. Can't be fairer than that m8

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would DM him if you dont have any further contact details, giving him a time limit before removal. Can't be fairer than that m8

Problem is, if he hasn't visited the site since December he's highly unlikely to see he has a DM.
Just wondered if anybody actually knew him.
He has also got his name down for a couple of other meets........

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Have now sent him a DM but still awaiting response. I doubt very much that he is still coming as he hasn't visited the site since December but as I say, he has put his name forward for other meets as well.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have now sent him a DM but still awaiting response. I doubt very much that he is still coming as he hasn't visited the site since December but as I say, he has put his name forward for other meets as well.
All too often people just don’t bother attending something someone has organised or notify the organiser of their change of plans.
I have had some of that when organising golf things, but if someone does that I don’t let them enter things again.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
All too often people just don’t bother attending something someone has organised or notify the organiser of their change of plans.
I have had some of that when organising golf things, but if someone does that I don’t let them enter things again.
What cheeses me off more are the serial "puller outers" who put their names down but then always bomb out
????

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
He has played in the H4H days the last couple of years, but only had contact by pm on here. Not playing this year though.