Silloth Gents 4bbb- Sunday 10th May

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After of us are playing on the Open @ Silloth and have unfortunately had a drop out so there's 1 space going if anyone's interested.

Cost is approx £25 but will confirm once organiser is back from Holiday.

Tee times are approx 11 am

Cant remember everybody who's signed up but off the top of my head includes such golfing luminaries as;

Odvan
Dave 2 Blue
Bluewolf
Stu C
Lincoln Quaker
Capn Ron
Duffers
Birchy

And many more, no doubt, who I can't remember!!

A great chance to play a cracking course for dirt cheap. Plus the bonus of joining some average golfers, playing average golf, and talking an above average game.

If you're interested can you contact by PM please? First to contact and pay secures the winning ticket.

Cheers,

Craig

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It's not the weather you've got to worry about at Silloth, it's the 4 fingered locals... :whistle:

Abso-ruddy-lutely!!

Last time a group of us went over there we stayed and played it twice. The evening out was.... different, very different. Next time we'll stay in Carlisle.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Abso-ruddy-lutely!!

Last time a group of us went over there we stayed and played it twice. The evening out was.... different, very different. Next time we'll stay in Carlisle.

It's not often that Carlisle is the cultural choice, but it definitely is in this case... :D

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right chaps i have done the draw. Ive tried to make all the pairings competitive so we can take all the prizes home between us all. :whoo:

The first pairing have both declared they are useless at the moment so i have left them with each other and put them first so we can all watch and laugh :rofl:

11:00
Lincoln Quaker & Odvan
Birchy & Bluewolf

11:10
StuC & Captainron
Duffers & Davemc1

11:20
2blue & Huds1475

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right chaps i have done the draw. Ive tried to make all the pairings competitive so we can take all the prizes home between us all. :whoo:

The first pairing have both declared they are useless at the moment so i have left them with each other and put them first so we can all watch and laugh :rofl:

11:00
Lincoln Quaker & Odvan
Birchy & Bluewolf

11:10
StuC & Captainron
Duffers & Davemc1

11:20
2blue & Huds1475

i think you've paired alwoodleys 1st and last place together! I like your strategy :rofl:

Nah, I must be due a good one soon.... Can't wait!

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
At least I know theres going to be some decent banter on the day with our fourball. Not convinced about the calibre of the golf that will be played though.

It looks pretty blustery on the Sunday. Going to be a right slog on the front nine.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
At least I know theres going to be some decent banter on the day with our fourball. Not convinced about the calibre of the golf that will be played though.

It looks pretty blustery on the Sunday. Going to be a right slog on the front nine.
I'm not convinced you're gonna understand a single word that is said on Sunday mate. You'll stagger off the 18th constantly repeating "Cum'ed La" whilst staring glassy eyes out to sea.

Captainron

Visit site
I'm not convinced you're gonna understand a single word that is said on Sunday mate. You'll stagger off the 18th constantly repeating "Cum'ed La" whilst staring glassy eyes out to sea.

What are you on about? :blah:

Ill talk Afrikaans to make sure they dont understand me :D

Captainron

Visit site
Yeah, I saw him at the Wetherspoons and Alwoodley. Attacked the plate like it had run off with his missus and cancelled his sky sport subscription