Shinfal Golf Club captains Open - Sun 20/8/17

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Not sure if anyone lives fairly close and would be interested an open at Shifnal Golf Club, always fancied playing there.

Details are :-

http://www.shifnalgolf.com/index.html

Sunday 20[SUP]th[/SUP] August 2017 – CAPTAINS’ CHARITY OPEN
Book Online or Download Booking Form

Closing Date: 6th August 2017
Entry Fee: Visitor £20, Member £10
Format: Team of 4 (2 scores to count), Stableford
Handicap Limit: No Limit
Age Limit: No Limit
Food: Available on the day
Booking: Online / Postal

Myself and my son would be definitely playing and if two peope interested. If however only one person interested, I am sure I could talk my wife to join us to make up the fourball?

Anyone interested ?

cheers

Darren

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Adasko and myself are members there :thup: so if you fancied a knock before hand let us know. Fairly certain I'm already in a four for the day . Just a heads up it can get full so if you've a time you want to play early booking is advised.
Hopefully catch up on the day if not before.:)

D

Deleted member 21258

Adasko and myself are members there :thup: so if you fancied a knock before hand let us know. Fairly certain I'm already in a four for the day . Just a heads up it can get full so if you've a time you want to play early booking is advised.
Hopefully catch up on the day if not before.:)

That's a really kind offer, thanks.:thup:

D

Deleted member 21258

if your still looking for people and you dont mind a forum newbie joining you im available to play

Mark, yeah still hoping to make up a team, are you a definite ?

Would need to know your full name, club and handicap to apply ? (PM the details if you would rather keep them private)

Also what time ?

cheers

Darren

D

Deleted member 21258

Mark, All booked in, cant wait to play there. Thanks for joining us.:thup:

Cant believe how well priced these opens are, this will be my first one, so will be interesting to see how they operate and work out.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mark, All booked in, cant wait to play there. Thanks for joining us.:thup:

Cant believe how well priced these opens are, this will be my first one, so will be interesting to see how they operate and work out.

Its the best way to play other courses, Carnoustie for £22 and Royal Lytham for £15 are the best 2 bargains I have had.

D

Deleted member 21258

Full throttle, my wife would stand aside, if you wish to make up the 4th person. So if you want the place it is yours.

Louise, £15 for Royal Lytham wow :big fainty icon: (off I go to look at the website!) Been looking at opens, as cant believe the prices and they are cheaper than making a society booking or green fee, don't really follow it, but hey going to play a few and see how they go.:thup: