Shaft recommendation for driver.

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My backs a bit of a mess at the moment and my swing speed has decreased to about 106-108 mph and I'm struggling with my X

looking for a low launch and low spin shaft in a stiff flex for my 915 D

needs to be cheap as I am probably going to get it from eBay (other suggestions welcome)
Budget is £50

Help anybody ?
Prolauch red is looking good at the moment

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
looking for a low launch and low spin shaft in a stiff flex for my 915 D

needs to be cheap as I am probably going to get it from eBay (other suggestions welcome)
Budget is £50

Help anybody ?
Prolauch red is looking good at the moment

Probably 'best value' - and pretty common enough.

Alternative would be Whiteboard or derivative. More 'feel' than the Prolaunch if you like that.

Another would be Aldila RIP Alpha/Red Eyes

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only 108! That's still x stiff territory. Why not try a Rogue in Stiff flex? I have the 60g in my D3 and it's really stable, I swing at similar speed to you anywhere between 105-110 and pretty smooth so stiff works fine for me.

D

Deleted member 16999

I bought a 910 off Gordon, Drive4show off here as a replacement while my 915 was away being fixed, it came with a Proforce V2 stiff shaft, when my 915 came back I put the 910 shaft in to see if it made it difference, 5 weeks later it's still in the 915 and I've no intention of putting my Aldila Rogue Black 70/Stiff back in, the proforce is giving a lower more penetrating flight, haven't got any golf shaft knowledge, but this has worked for me.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My club speed is only just over 100, so going by what I felt was too much for me I'd suggest the proforce v2 and diamana whiteboard/ahina or whatever the latest version is called (D+?).

They were both too heavy for me at around 73g

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Go see your chiropractor then get back to smashing that driver.

Cheaper than a new shaft and you will feel much better for it.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive been struggling with the driver of late, but played a few holes tonight with a mate who is as asst Pro and he has the same driver as me but has the Adila Rogue Silver 70 g shaft as apposed to my Black 60g.. tried his and ... wow so much easier to hit... no idea why hit some big drives with it and mega straight. I even used it on a few holes i wouldn't usually use a driver on as there is too much trouble further down.

Trouble is he won't sell it to me the bugger:(