Second hand driver

Buckbeak

Visit site
Evening,

Other than the usual - eBay, Golf bidder, Market place - is there anywhere else to look for second hand clubs?

Looking for a new driver after snapping mine, but unfortunately can’t afford to buy new/fitted for one.

Also any recommendations? Budget of £200 max

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
online gumtree or the sale section on here (or put a request in the for sale forum maybe)

in person actual markets, boot sales etc now theyre starting to resurface (royston market for eg has a guy selling golf stuff each week)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Snapping ?
Can’t you replace the shaft?
What is it ?
Is it a adjustable where you can just buy a shaft.
Even older models with glued in shafts can be removed and a new shaft fitted.

Buckbeak

Visit site
It was a Ping G25. I took it to my pro and he wasn’t able to fix it. I’ve had a look at replacement shafts but there’s not much I could find online to fit the 25. And what there is, they are a lot more expensive than what I bought the driver for in the first place.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It was a Ping G25. I took it to my pro and he wasn’t able to fix it. I’ve had a look at replacement shafts but there’s not much I could find online to fit the 25. And what there is, they are a lot more expensive than what I bought the driver for in the first place.
Ok they are a good driver.
My suggestion would be a Ping G400 max very good driver .

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
No need to spend anywhere near that amount on a replacement!

Plenty of G25s on ebay at around a ton (or even much less!)! And there hasn't really been much improvement (maybe adjustability) since they were released!

Last edited:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aldila NV green £40 , show a picture of the club head and shaft pretty sure someone will know how to persuade it out.

Buckbeak

Visit site
No need to spend anywhere near that amount on a replacement!

Plenty of G25s on ebay at around a ton! And there hasn't really been much improvement (maybe adjustability) since they were released!

I agree there hasn’t been too much improvement in the last so many years, and I liked the club so would happily have it again. But it’s always nice to get a new club in the bag haha