Scotty stockists on the m1/m25

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
On Thursday I’m travelling up from London to Rotherham and then onto Sheffield (m25/m1) and following my recent fitting would like to ideally pick up a new flat stick on route.

The quest is are there any decent scotty stockist on route that any forum members are aware of and would recommend?

I’ve got my full fitting spec and have narrowed it down to four models, but it would be good to have a waggle instead of just pulling the trigger online.

Happy to receive recommendations for a mail order source as a back up?

Thanks in advance.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Heading up the M1, Titleist now have their tour fitting centre at Woburn which isnt far off the M1 (come off at 11A and go up the A5), an excellent putting green to try on, the downside being i expect prices will be top dollar

Golfers Choice in Northampton is a decent shop but not going to get a proper green to try on. Likewise once up there, Sheffield Pro golf are the same group as Snainton.

If price no object then Woburn going to give you the best facilities to try some out for sure, the other 2 maybe more competitive price wise

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
On Thursday I’m travelling up from London to Rotherham and then onto Sheffield (m25/m1) and following my recent fitting would like to ideally pick up a new flat stick on route.

The quest is are there any decent scotty stockist on route that any forum members are aware of and would recommend?

I’ve got my full fitting spec and have narrowed it down to four models, but it would be good to have a waggle instead of just pulling the trigger online.

Happy to receive recommendations for a mail order source as a back up?

Thanks in advance.

why don't wait and go to Silvermere

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback so far, I’ve already had a fitting and know my spec, so was looking for a store while I was away as it would have also passed some time.

As we are passing silvermere on the way back it was always a back up plan and I know their stock range is decent.