Scotty Cameron custom shop

boosh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Has anyone on here ever sent a putter to the scotty cameron custom shop ? Im wondering how much it cost for shipping and any charges from customs when it was returned ? Anyone answer this question ?

A

Alex1975

I had a custom paint shop as a "like" on my Facebook that is UK based but I cant seem to find it now, not much help I know....

Brookesy

Head Pro
www.chippingsodburygolfclub.co.uk
I have a putter over there currently, costing me about £120, this includes new "terrilyum face" (not all the scottys have this and it does cost extra), new shaft, new headcover and authentic grip.

basically they make the putter like brand new, the £120 also included all the shipping.

Havent yet recieved it back (been about 12-14 weeks so far) so it does take a while.

boosh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
12-14 weeks, that's a while ain't it ! I'm thinking of buying one of the new black selects and sending it in to get the full jet makeover.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate,

on another forum , this bloke gets good reviews P.J.PUTTERS Not used myself and sorry can not do link , but sure if you put this in the search engine it should turn him up.

Cheers

Midnight...