Scotty Cameron Circa 62 Question

A

Alex1975

Hi all,

Does the Scotty Cameron Circa 62 only come in 35"? If so what is the deal with that? Clearly its about balance, so do they just expect you will chock it down?

Thanks

Alex

Edit: Do they not make these any more?

Last edited:

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had one, my old pro cut it down for me and reweighted it to the original swing weight for me. Loved it for distance but struggled on the short ones. Great putters though, think mine was a no.3.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
lol, if Id been more with it at the weekend I was going to take a video of you putting and post it on the Wie thread - your back is almost horizontal!

Yep thats a very good looking putter

A

Alex1975

Seriously I think I respond best when you are clear on these points.... "if you move that foot again I am going to put a nail through it" and "just a thought Al you could ditch the Michelle Wie putting stance".....:D

Shame the shipping on the putter is so much!

A

Alex1975

Both lovely. The Iping app tells me this is the style for me, plumbers neck and 1/4 balanced. I think both those things are ugly but this is the best looking example of that configuration. Some of the Monteray are nice too.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Both lovely. The Iping app tells me this is the style for me, plumbers neck and 1/4 balanced. I think both those things are ugly but this is the best looking example of that configuration. Some of the Monteray are nice too.

Is the Scotty Sonoma Gary has the the for sale section no good Al'?