Scottish Golf Senior Women's Open Match Play Champion

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Absolutely brilliant FD/Karen, you must have had some great games!..Really pleased for you(y)

Another brilliant result was Louise Duncan taking the British title at Kilmarnock Barassie last week-Superb from the 21y.o.
( I'm guessing that she's 'slightly' younger than you Karen:love:?
Hope you are well ( both of you)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks Jim! I do still look in from time to time to see what we're bickering about now. ;)

Dead chuffed, obviously, and a bit shocked. just goes to show if you can qualify for the match play stages anything can happen!

Well played champ, hope you're well

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
you fancy for the Euros:unsure:??
On a related note..you'll be pleased to hear that our 'heavy' encouragement of our juniors has meant that one of our junior girls was playing/cutting her teeth in the Scottish ladies-went out early doors but what a great experience ( wait til I embelish communicating on a golf forum to being 'best pals' with THE Scottish Championy:giggle: to her and what can be done)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
She'll probably be less excited when it transpires you've been chatting to the the Scottish SENIOR Championy.... :ROFLMAO:
Listen Karen, I'm communicating with Scottish Golf ROYALTY here girl, how lucky am I?? ( p.s....really glad you looked in and still have a looksee-). Oh, the reflected glory to be milked:giggle:

On a side note, my fancies for the Euros--HOLLAND-just been well outdone-now watch all the nonsense in the media up here about how we were done by the NEW potential winners/how lucky we are/ how we can learn etc,etc,etc;)-lot of bollocks!!
Jimbo