Scottish Fitba'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hey ...Steve Clarke.....Any chance you were watching Northern Ireland tonight?
THAT'S how you do it,you ****
No fear, just do it!!
O.K. Lithuania ain't Denmark but show some balls and go for it:mad:
If you're going down then at least go down fighting....and another thing-Your excuses in the press are pretty pathetic/well-worn( probably because of overuse) and so, so predictable:(
The annoying thing is Denmark's size and population is much the same as Scotland, but the skill gap is massive.
We could / should learn from the Danish youth set up, and get the SFA to splash the cash.:mad:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Off topic, sorry, but weren't ??????? impressive last night?
They were poor the first hour but I thought they played the remainder of the game well.
I do not think it was Denmark easing off, the look of intent and concentration on their players faces showed that they were under pressure.
Clark got the starting shape of the team all wrong and it was not until half time that it changed.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
They were poor the first hour but I thought they played the remainder of the game well.
I do not think it was Denmark easing off, the look of intent and concentration on their players faces showed that they were under pressure.
Clark got the starting shape of the team all wrong and it was not until half time that it changed.

KenL was taking about England...

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The annoying thing is Denmark's size and population is much the same as Scotland, but the skill gap is massive.
We could / should learn from the Danish youth set up, and get the SFA to splash the cash.:mad:

Meant to say all that Bill, but was busy doing my calming exercises ( you know-breathing, punching walls tearing up bits of paper etc.):giggle:
I see that the bellend that is Maxwell-head man at SFA, has total confidence in Clarke ( 1 win in 9 games )
As you point out, look at comparable sized countries and how much better they are--I think we're going bloody backwards-Clarke is not the answer,BUT, I don't know who us??.....Maybe try and get Strachan back??:rolleyes:
Maybe we'll get a couple of penalties tomorrow ( and they'll get 2 sent off ):giggle:

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
The problem Scotland has is the coaching for all age groups from young kids up. Comparisons with other countries can't be made purely on population. Make comparisons on facilities and coaches then we will see how far behind these countries we truly are.
I've always said a Dutch or Croatian kid isn't born a better footballer than a Scottish kid it's all about facilities and coaching.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Gonna be one of these so, so familiar nights(n)
At least 4 really good chances missed-ISRAEL 4-2 up on Austria!
Lost control of 2nd half....It's Fitba not Bloody Rugby ( 4 over bar )
This is utter:poop:
Pathetic result against probably the poorest team -record wise- in European football....Probably just behind us in the crappy play stakes-I mean you have to work hard at being this bad-( wonder if there's a cup for it? ):mad::((n):poop:

Last edited:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Scotland are an average pub team at best. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Moldovan left back also represented Moldova at the Olympics doing the long jump, high jump and the tennis but is actually a brickie to trade.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gonna be one of these so, so familiar nights(n)
At least 4 really good chances missed-ISRAEL 4-2 up on Austria!
Lost control of 2nd half....It's Fitba not Bloody Rugby ( 4 over bar )
This is utter:poop:
Pathetic result against probably the poorest team -record wise- in European football....Probably just behind us in the crappy play stakes-I mean you have to work hard at being this bad-( wonder if there's a cup for it? ):mad::((n):poop:
Plenty of chances but our strikers ( lol) couldn't score in brothel.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Scotland are an average pub team at best. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Moldovan left back also represented Moldova at the Olympics doing the long jump, high jump and the tennis but is actually a brickie to trade.

Scottish grannie? Visited Dunoon years ago? drank whisky? Had a piece and marmalade??...Don't care -give 'im a game, can't be any worse than our wasters....WTF are they scared of:sick:
Should have got McCoist done off the commentary and gave him a game -certainly couldn't have been any worse than this UTTER DROSS:(:mad:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can you phone that 'diddy' Clarke and tell him to defend- if he's going to- but to do it in their half??
Plus you up for next Mon/ Tues-you and Willie--or Roger??
Sorry mate but I've too much on my plate in the next few weeks.
I could call 2 diddys from the forum Dave Clarke aka [ Virtuocity ] or Martin Clarke aka [ Val ] both could probably do a better job than
Steve Clarke aka [ the Rev I M Jolly ]
Best calling Clark Kent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: