Scottish Fitba'

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Joe Hart is rubbish. Discuss. ?

I thought you would still be celebrating your magnificient 0-0 victory over the mighty 10 men of Alashkert?

But I suppose as they say, there are no easy games in Europe these days, unless you play St. Johnstone...

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Usual abject failure in Europe from the non-OF teams. :(

So both Rangers and Celtic getting trounced in their champions league qualifying and settling for the fallback comp, is deemed a success these days... my how the mighty have fallen :sneaky:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Indeed, champions league is beyond them at the moment. Just glad they've made it into the Europa League.

But that's a different point - they are always heavily criticised for failures in Europe while the rest of our teams seem to get a pass for their annual meek eliminations. Aberdeen - supposedly the "best of the rest" - humped trying to qualify for the the new third tier European competition.

But if Champions league is beyond the OF and their level is actually scraping into Europa league... we're saying the SPFL league positions provide entry into europe one level too high... so logic (& last years league positions) says the Europa league & Conf league must be beyond the St J, aberdeen etc because they will have also entered a comp one level beyond them

So all are an abject failure

Can't beat a bit of schoolboy logic ;)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Score predictions foe todays Rangers V Celtic, Sadly I think 1-3 to Celtic :cry:, but fingers crossed:D
I'll be happy if it's only 1-2 to them ( we seem directionless at moment-time for MACCA to step up), but same as you fella-the fingers are X'd
Actually should be there but still knackered ( what I 'really, really' mean is that she won't let me out:cry:)
Oh well, off for coffee and then off we go?!

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate my we dog RIP hated fireworks too, turn the telly up and try yourselves not to react to the fire works, best of luck.

Aye, we've found the best approach is to ignore them. He still gets a fright and wants to cuddle in beside you but he seems to come round again quicker.

Football wise, I don't care about the result but it would be good if it was a competitive game of football with some quality play from both sides. A man can dream...??