Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I do know where East Lothian is…and I do know where Leith Walk and Georgie Rd are. As it happens my Mrs really likes Haddington…and we have friends just a few years ago moved there from Guildford.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Too busy these days.

Haddington is East Lothian.
Indeed it is. And not far from North Berwick and Gullane - though as @Val I could see us in Aberfeldy or Dunkeld as my mum’s from that part of the world and I love the countryside and courses. And being a St Johnstone supporter…?

Reactions: Val

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Go further out to Dunbar, the town seems to be picking up after years in the doldrums.
The villages from Prestonpans to North Berwick are becoming very busy, large scale home building plans for all of them.

Mind you I shall be selling a wee hoose in Gullane shortly so perhaps they are still great places to live.
It's value has gone up 12% in a year. (y)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Indeed it is. And not far from North Berwick and Gullane - though as @Val I could see us in Aberfeldy or Dunkeld as my mum’s from that part of the world and I love the countryside and courses. And being a St Johnstone supporter…?

Love Aberfeldy, cracking little town. Been there twice this year for long weekends.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Jambos through to the knockout stages........10 clean sheets now [not including meaningless friendlies of course] ;)

Celtic goalie, goodness me what a bomb scare he is.
Weird game, awful first 20 mins, Celtic then completely dominate and should have scored 3 in a 10 minute spell.
Stupid sending off then hanging on for a draw.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
How you doing girl??
'Tongue in cheek'-slightly??
I meant it when saying bad for them , but also ALL our teams.
Wonder how they'll do in the Europa set up?
Think there's at least one certain player who does'nt want to be there...and he's French-any others or just niaive?

They still need to qualify for the league stage of Europa I think.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well that’s Saints got Galatasary on the 10th August. Not bad opposition for a ‘diddy’ team. Here’s hoping that the Scottish Gov OK a decent attendance.