Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh dear;oh dear-hope this is the pattern to come:love::devilish::p

On a side note, Billie, how would you and WP fancy playing in the Fereneze Seniors on 29th June(as our guests of course!)--Think Robster would be too young(damn him:giggle:)
Awaiting Sir Captains response as to whether we can go in 4 balls!
OOPS-Have made a BOOBOO-no can do I'm afraid--3 balls only(and my time segment has been filled up --the price of being average to mediocre eh:whistle:)
Sorry Billie(and WP)but we'll get a game!!

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Oh dear;oh dear-hope this is the pattern to come:love::devilish::p

On a side note, Billie, how would you and WP fancy playing in the Fereneze Seniors on 29th June(as our guests of course!)--Think Robster would be too young(damn him:giggle:)
Awaiting Sir Captains response as to whether we can go in 4 balls!

Fereneze. My course as a junior. Not played there since about 1985.
How is it these days?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Fereneze. My course as a junior. Not played there since about 1985.
How is it these days?
Yeah, remember you saying that Ken.
Quite a few changes to tees,practise areas,new swing room-with all the bells and whistles-,new short game area,new practise putting green (bloody huge),new pathways throughout the course,lots of topographical changes,some new bunkering,overall result (thanks to Kevin and crew-new greenkeeper=the Wednesday early a.m. volunteers doing gardening/topiary works,powerwashing rockeries and fencing repairs all lead to a place you may not quite recognise but would I'm sure you would enjoy playing....anytime you fancy/bring a mate!
All this thanks to a very forward /positive/business minded committee!
Would you believe some of the 'old guard' want it back the way it was??--knobends!!!

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sounds great. My mate's son is a member, got an invite through him but thanks.
When a junior, I eagled the 5th only to lose to my pal who had a hole in one.
In those days Juniors had to play off the ladies tees and were treated like shoot by the adult members.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sounds great. My mate's son is a member, got an invite through him but thanks.
When a junior, I eagled the 5th only to lose to my pal who had a hole in one.
In those days Juniors had to play off the ladies tees and were treated like shoot by the adult members.
Changed days now Ken, thriving boys and GIRLS section with coaching, on course playing lessons/team games etc,locker rooms( all the way it should be everywhere)
Boy I introduced became Junior champ/Senior champ and is now a pro!
The offer still stands for a game; the more options the better I would have thought(besides,I think I've finally got the hang of my irons-I think?:whistle:)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well...though down to 10 for much of the game I thought Celtic were pretty poor yesterday...unfortunately raising expectations in the St Johnstone camp that Saints might think of more than one point being achievable next weekend at Parkhead...saving the bother of beating Livi last game of season to get 5th place.

And an observation given the shenanigans at OT yesterday and ’it’s all about money’...5th place in the SPL would be valuable to St Johnstone as team ending in 5th place gets about £150k more than 6th. How much were they saying Pogba might be getting a week - £400k I think. 5th place in SPL wins about £1.6m - that’s a month wage for Pogba. Insane.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well played Hibs yesterday in a good game with Dundee United.
Another good first half today in the second semi final.......not much in it, both Saintees and St Mirren have had a couple of good chances.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Ironically both goals down to a Rangers loan player :eek:
PM sent re your seniors open(y)
Lot more to Super Saintees than a decent loan player that clearly Davidson knows how to make best use of ? Superb win today. Got a fair few Buddies friends who will be disappointed this evening but hey...St Johnstone now on for a cup double. An exemplar for what can be achieved with minimal money but decent stewardship and management. A highly disciplined performance - yet again - with great team spirit, togetherness and no small level of skill. Both goals were excellent and would grace any game.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lot more to Super Saintees than a decent loan player that clearly Davidson knows how to make best use of ? Superb win today. Got a fair few Buddies friends who will be disappointed this evening but hey...St Johnstone now on for a cup double. An exemplar for what can be achieved with minimal money but decent stewardship and management. A highly disciplined performance - yet again - with great team spirit, togetherness and no small level of skill. Both goals were excellent and would grace any game.
Good luck in the final (y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
How fickle is luck and fame.
An inch angle different on his foot or head and he could have been the hero of the game........supersub scoring two goals after a two year drought.
Would have brought back painful memories for Chris Iwelumo when wearing the blue of a different team ?

And yes - compare and contrast with Middleton...set one up; scored one, and had a Rooney header from another cross brilliantly blocked by the St Mirren goalie. And today lauded.