Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I just can't take to him, he doesn't even look or move like a footballer , FFS short shorts long lanky legs and ankle socks, embarrassing.
I live in hope but,sadly,having watched tonight have to agree--oh well-onward and upward eh?
Playing with 2 newbies tomorrow-one is Polish,other is English(ex Scots Guards),could be interesting banter methinks(I can at least smile for a change:whistle:)
Still trying to break 55 for front 9-maybe tomorrow:giggle:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I forgot the game was being played and about 10:30pm my wife came to me and asked if I’d seen the Scotland score, that the highlights were coming on shortly. Now she could have been checking my mood, but as she asked I guessed we must have done OK, and so I watched...and at halftime i was a little confused. Anyway - all’s well that ends well - so they might say ????????

Also, I’m not a great fan of McBurnie but willing to give him more time. We are not replete with half decent players.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I live in hope but,sadly,having watched tonight have to agree--oh well-onward and upward eh?
Playing with 2 newbies tomorrow-one is Polish,other is English(ex Scots Guards),could be interesting banter methinks(I can at least smile for a change:whistle:)
Still trying to break 55 for front 9-maybe tomorrow:giggle:
55 is hard to beat, quite strange that number 55 keeps cropping up everywhere.
BTW my tee time today is 12- 55 :ROFLMAO: FF

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
55 is hard to beat, quite strange that number 55 keeps cropping up everywhere.
BTW my tee time today is 12- 55 :ROFLMAO: FF
:whistle:Coincidence or what William;but can't help but notice that it's also in your handicap?? Hmmmm.
BTW-Everyone....just had recorded/automated call saying my(well SWMBOs actually) BT landline and internet service were about to go off line 'due to unlawful activity detected blah blah unless I pressed number 1 on the phone to speak to a supervisor etc,etc'-very decent of them I thought until I remembered WE ARE SUPPLIED BY VIRGIN!
Be aware folks

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jambos back where they belong.(y)....and they did not even have to play today

They have played this season where they belonged!

They got relegated, yes in different circumstances, but last season they were rotten and deservedly bottom of the league on results so this season they belonged in the championship.

The arrogance and self entitlement coming out of Tynecastle this season has been of old firm proportions at times, especially their arse of a manager

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They have played this season where they belonged!

They got relegated, yes in different circumstances, but last season they were rotten and deservedly bottom of the league on results so this season they belonged in the championship.

The arrogance and self entitlement coming out of Tynecastle this season has been of old firm proportions at times, especially their arse of a manager

I wonder if we will play the youth team in the final match v's Raith. :eek:;)(y)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Racism in football...or any sports!...UEFA talk the talk but cannot walk the walk(again)
BBC Sportsound on air now -Marvin Bartley very articulately putting the case for total shutdown of football to hit UEFA in the pocket/TV revenue/sponsorship deals etc.-saying to forget 'taking the knee etc'-more direct action needed-and has been talking to other players throughout UK and has nearly unanimous support for taking action!!
10 game ban for Kudela of Sparta Prague (+3 game ban for the victim__ Glen Kamara of Rangers)....absolute joke of a supposed 'punishment (and how to punish the victim?WTF?)
Kudela/Sparta to appeal his ban as excessive-WHAT??---should have been banned for life with Sparta hammered for the lies and accusations against not only Rangers but also Police Scotland about corruption/bribery for match officials etc;etc;etc-throw enough mud and some will stick? DiISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR AND THEY KNEW IT
Racism is a stain on society(any society!) and has to be eradicated
Rant over............well almost-as although WE DID LOSE TO A BETTER SIDE-maybe we should just gone for 'one in all in'-Lions 99 call and just set about them;now wouldn't that have been interesting??!!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am all for teams walking off the pitch when a player is racially abused.
Give the problem over to the club owners and league administers.
It only has to happen a couple of times to be effective.
Agree with that action 100%(may even kick-start the re-education of some of the morons on the terraces(?)-you know what I'm getting at !
Anyway,good results today-both for us and HIBS,good manager in Jack Ross.
Total shot in the dark, but just wondered if Alec Neill (now ex-Preston North End boss) would be a consideration;had a good name/rep?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The "best team in Scotland" were unlucky again at Ibrox!
Indeed - and the best ‘club‘ in Scotland is at home playing the Blue Meanies on Wednesday in the league, and then at Ayebroke (sic) in the SC on Saturday. Given we have home advantage on Wednesday I think we’ll rest a few key players ?