Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Agreed,shame about big 'GO-GO's illness-always seemed nice big guy when on telly/radio up here!
Can't believe that COVIDIOT Patterson has came on as sub and scored great goal....as Ally says heis one lucky.lucky boy(and here's me that wanted all 5 out the door:oops:)
Oh wow,Morelos and Kent....what a goal!!! You behind the couch again Bill?...Aw for effs sake NOW 7-5 Where's my pills?
Jimbo

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Agreed,shame about big 'GO-GO's illness-always seemed nice big guy when on telly/radio up here!
Can't believe that COVIDIOT Patterson has came on as sub and scored great goal....as Ally says heis one lucky.lucky boy(and here's me that wanted all 5 out the door:oops:)
Oh wow,Morelos and Kent....what a goal!!! You behind the couch again Bill?...Aw for effs sake NOW 7-5 Where's my pills?
Jimbo
Keep it going Rangers...

[EDIT] Bang - goal!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
And there was me thinking 5-2 was a diet - when in fact at Ibrox it was a feast.
I must give myself a shake with being so complimentary about one of the OF - but they are representing Scotland after all - and for me that's what's important :)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
And there was me thinking 5-2 was a diet - when in fact at Ibrox it was a feast.
I must give myself a shake with being so complimentary about one of the OF - but they are representing Scotland after all - and for me that's what's important :)
If you're lot win the cup do they not get a place in the pre/pre/pre qualifying (or however it works)for something in Europe next season?? Bit confused as so many changes to suit the 'big' boys and the sponsors???
If that's the case then even better as a good run can swell the coffers-.
Jimbo

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jimbo
I'm still dancing :love: great result despite being without a couple of our key players including our highest goal scorer.
BTW, Rangers had 7 different goal scorers over the 2 legs, only 1 from a recognised striker. (y)

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Jimbo

What action was taken against the COVID 5 it’s been very quite since they had a party.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The

They were fined by the club and told to isolate , still waiting to see if the SFA will take any action.
Hey there Bill........forgot about it being 7(yes7) different scorers,,bodes well for future I would think.
As to the Covidiots,then think the SFA are going to jump all over them(and rightly so-don't know if any getting shown the door)
Need to get the Valium topped up for next set of games:LOL:
Just in from a satisfying round of golf(and not in the course's favour-for a change-maybe the fitness regime is kicking in at last)
Wonder who we'll get in next round(would'nt mind Molde-but don't see that happening.) Bring it on all we can do is play what's in front of us!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hey there Bill........forgot about it being 7(yes7) different scorers,,bodes well for future I would think.
As to the Covidiots,then think the SFA are going to jump all over them(and rightly so-don't know if any getting shown the door)
Need to get the Valium topped up for next set of games:LOL:
Just in from a satisfying round of golf(and not in the course's favour-for a change-maybe the fitness regime is kicking in at last)
Wonder who we'll get in next round(would'nt mind Molde-but don't see that happening.) Bring it on all we can do is play what's in front of us!
What's this fitness you speak of :ROFLMAO:, I need to be isolated away from the couch, food and drink.
The draw could've been a lot harder, mibbie a wee chance against Slavia in 2 weeks, fingers crossed.
BTW I predicted we'd get 2 penalties :D, just wish I'd bet it :cry:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
If you're lot win the cup do they not get a place in the pre/pre/pre qualifying (or however it works)for something in Europe next season?? Bit confused as so many changes to suit the 'big' boys and the sponsors???
If that's the case then even better as a good run can swell the coffers-.
Jimbo
Not sure - not seen any chat about it on our main fans forum.

Anyway I signed up earlier today for one month subscription to Premier Sport - who have the game - and my lad has the details so he too can watch. He’s going to be sat in Sheffield watching with his Saints top on and scarf round neck - just as he wore to Parkhead when we won the Scottish Cup in 2014. I’ll just be wearing my Saints scarf...and I am sure my mum will be cheering on watching goings on from wherever...enjoying it as she did when me and my lad took her to the final in 2014. COYS.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure - not seen any chat about it on our main fans forum.

Anyway I signed up earlier today for one month subscription to Premier Sport - who have the game - and my lad has the details so he too can watch. He’s going to be sat in Sheffield watching with his Saints top on and scarf round neck - just as he wore to Parkhead when we won the Scottish Cup in 2014. I’ll just be wearing my Saints scarf...and I am sure my mum will be cheering on watching goings on from wherever...enjoying it as she did when me and my lad took her to the final in 2014. COYS.
Better put more clothes on than just a scarf Hugh, still pretty cold up here mate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: