Scottish Fitba'

AliMc

Visit site
Been told I''ll be told later/tomorrow but think it will more likely go big in the media first to wrongfoot/upstage SFA and Holyrood by taking action 1st!
Good PR move(get your retaliation in first)
Jimbo
And what punishment for Rangers as Bolingoli gate with Celtic and the Aberdeen 4, will they get away scot free again as they did with the previous 2 miscreants, double standards it appears, don't support any of these teams BTW just sayin.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Obviously we've been caught napping on this debacle-Mrs.Krankie and the media going big on it---before we've got in there first!
This could be a potential disaster for us-points/p.r./cancelations and God knows what else.
AAAARGH!-and just when it was going so well.
Flogging is too good for them!
We need to be seen to be keeping our house in order on this-and if possible seen to be setting an example(if that is at all possible-and if it sounds like I'm grasping at straws here then maybe I am)
Jimbo

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Obviously we've been caught napping on this debacle-Mrs.Krankie and the media going big on it---before we've got in there first!
This could be a potential disaster for us-points/p.r./cancelations and God knows what else.
AAAARGH!-and just when it was going so well.
Flogging is too good for them!
We need to be seen to be keeping our house in order on this-and if possible seen to be setting an example(if that is at all possible-and if it sounds like I'm grasping at straws here then maybe I am)
Jimbo
I told you I smelled a rat awhile ago :eek:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
See poor Celtic are being picked on AGAIN by Mrs.Krankie(a.k.a. The Blessed Nicola)---according to Neil's latest outburst!
IMAGINE- his team being mentioned in the same breath as Rangers - when she criticises stupid football players(we've just gave birth to 5 of the idiots-who'll hopefully be shown the door shortly)!
Wonder why he was upset? Poor lad,thought he'd have been happy being mentioned at same time as us-after all it's the closest they've been to us all season!
Jimbo

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Almost as much as England!
I suspect she doesn't 'hate' anything much at all about England - and where she has any 'dislikes' then these are quite focussed ;)

Of course I cannot make any mention of what these might be...but she might not like how warm it is in the south of England - certainly my dad didn't :)

Back on topic - I read criticism in some of the Scottish press of her daring to criticise the Rangers players given her own breach...well - I suppose it's Rangers. And I trust I remain the right side of the p-fence.

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
SILH.And there's me thinking you were a rational person,but i'm thinking that your comment...''I suppose it's Rangers etc' is either tongue in cheek or a urine sample:love:
Good to see Saints playing so well though
Celtic losing at Ross? Is that allowed
Most definetly--they can lose anywhere they like:whistle:Same as we can lose to ST.Mirren:cry::(

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
SILH.And there's me thinking you were a rational person,but i'm thinking that your comment...''I suppose it's Rangers etc' is either tongue in cheek or a urine sample:love:
Good to see Saints playing so well though

Most definetly--they can lose anywhere they like:whistle:Same as we can lose to ST.Mirren:cry::(
It’s tongue in cheek...the context was simply some in the Scottish media using the FMs criticism of the Rangers players to have a go at her - digging up the breach at the funeral. How very dare she criticise Rangers players when SHE did that. I will say no more than that as that’s me at risk of toppling over onto the wrong side of the pence..

Last edited: