Scottish Fitba'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Probably a Celtic win, the Ref is doing his best for them so far :D .
But in answer to Greg's question, giving Celtic wins in their 2 games in hand, Ranger would need to lose 5 games out of ten and if Celtic win every game, they would then be level on points but the goal difference is massive.
Considering Rangers haven't lost 1 game in the league so far, I feel quite confident of 1 in a row, only 9 to go :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
In the interests of fairness and impartiality(GRRR),a good result for Celtic last night.
Now off to look at 'Duolingo'with a view to (trying) learning The Gaelic--could fill in both Covid and snow downtimes.
Jimbo

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Oh dear Greig,and there was me going to make the mighty Pars my East Coast team...oh well, back to the superb Lichties.
Seriously though.If we bugger this up this time then it's just postponing the installation of Saint Gerrard until next season(plus I might well go back on the alcohol).
St.Gerrard at Ibrox---who would have thought that (until Souness breezed in years ago-and all for the better)! I know,I know-a different spelling but who cares
Jimbo
Aye - that that was quite a stushie that Souness caused with Mo Johnston.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
In the interests of fairness and impartiality(GRRR),a good result for Celtic last night.
Now off to look at 'Duolingo'with a view to (trying) learning The Gaelic--could fill in both Covid and snow downtimes.
Jimbo
lesson number 1 - remember to correct all those who say GAY-lic ... it's GAH-lic. Co-dhui...;)

My dad was, and many relatives still are, native speakers and I regret very much not getting him teach me it - though from him I understand a few words and phrases, quite weirdly when I hear Gaelic spoken I think I understand it - having heard it spoken so much. It's a beautiful language and I still have a hankering to get one of my cousins to teach me some basics joining up words and phrases I already know.

Last edited:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
lesson number 1 - remember to correct all those who say GAY-lic ... it's GAH-lic. Co-dhui...;)

My dad was, and many relatives still are, native speakers and I regret very much not getting him teach me it - though from him I understand a few words and phrases quite weirdly when I hear it spoken I think I understand it - having heard it spoken so much. It's a beautiful language and I still have a hankering to get one of my cousins to teach me some basics joining up words and phrases I already know.

It just reminds me of the sock puppet sketches in Chewin The Fat :LOL:

Some words might offend... if you can understand them ;)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Jimbo
From a (totally) impartial St Johnstone perspective - a great result - just need the Buddies losing both games they have in hand on Saints and that'll be us just a couple of points behind in The Battle for Sixth Place

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It just reminds me of the sock puppet sketches in Chewin The Fat :LOL:

Some words might offend... if you can understand them ;)

It's true - unlike Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic hasn't really been modernised and so there are many 'modern' words and phrases for which there isn't a Scots gaelic equivalent - it can be quite funny at times hearing an english word used in the middle of a gaelic conversation.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's true - unlike Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic hasn't really been modernised and so there are many 'modern' words and phrases for which there isn't a Scots gaelic equivalent - it can be quite funny at times hearing an english word used in the middle of a gaelic conversation.
I once overheard what looked/felt like a fairly intelligent conversation by a couple of Gaels then the words 'Ken Barlow' suddenly jumped out.
Nearly spilled my beer.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looks like Rangers are in trouble with Covid breach by players attending a hoose party.
Perhaps a 15 point deduction by the SPFL. ;)
Maybe all the clubs should have a vote on the punishment using the Hearts model:cool:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you seriously want these overpaid,self-centred knobheads who could get us into some serious crap with Mrs.Krankie(right up her self-righteous street) to stay/come back?
Think Gerrard sends the right message by getting them out the door--even if it is only on loan(and giving that commitment to SFA to say that this is the way these idiots will be treated-don't forget the loss of status(club in Europe/running away with league,great stadium,training facilities, worldwide support base)plus the sizeable dent in the wage packet-that I've been told is in the contracts for breach of club rules/health and safety violations causing potential serious ill health to others both within and outside Ibrox and associated working environs.
You'd have thought that the message would have got through -obviously the brains of half-wits!GET RID OF!!!
Jimbo