Scottish Fitba'

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Something different, we had a zoom quiz last night and one of the questions was ........ which Scottish player played for 3 different clubs twice.

I never got the answer correct.

Anyone know without googling?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Something different, we had a zoom quiz last night and one of the questions was ........ which Scottish player played for 3 different clubs twice.

I never got the answer correct.

Anyone know without googling?

McAvennie? Certainly had 2 spells at both Celtic and West Ham.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Laugh a minute tonight with The Rangers now denying what they said about bullying etc.

Really laughable.

Book should be well and truly thrown in their direction, game into disrepute.

Reactions: Val

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Laugh a minute tonight with The Rangers now denying what they said about bullying etc.

Really laughable.

Book should be well and truly thrown in their direction, game into disrepute.

Funniest bit is Robertson saying we never mentioned bullying on the same day they tweeted "Rangers will not be bullied" :)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Funniest bit is Robertson saying we never mentioned bullying on the same day they tweeted "Rangers will not be bullied" :)

Donald Trump school of media. Deny it often enough you'll start to believe it yourself and think the world is against you!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I won't be happy till the hammer throwers go out of business again. Can't stand Hearts, although i should give them the benefit of the doubt that under Stendal(sp) they move away from their "anti-football" thug tactics.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
What happened to Rangers’ evidence of skullduggery? I’m a bit behind on this so guessing it didn’t amount to a hill of beans.

Anyway - just checked and StJ 6th place. Another tremendous result for a wee team especially as we had a dreadful start to the season.

Many and sincerest thanks go to Tommy Wright for a fantastic period as St Johnstone manager - possibly the greatest in the clubs history. 5 seasons out of 7 in top 6, European football and Scottish Cup Winners 2014 - who would ever have thunked that :)

Last edited: