Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hibs looked favourites before the red card. :cry:.
But it's a win, we really need to improve in all areas.
Agreed...been pretty poor/disjointed since start of season-seem to be lacking leadership( both ON and OFF the park)
Will catch Sportscene later--then some Attenborough ( to get more depressed)
Will cheer up by watching 'Silence of the Lambs' from last night---Thank God I'm not alone:rolleyes:(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
133BA3FF-0756-464C-A000-05EE6C8498CB.jpeg

And for the supporters of anyone but the OF especially - no words required on how I felt on Friday morning. Keep the faith as you never know what might happen. Not that many years ago back in the mid-late 1980s, StJohnstone were scraping along in the 3rd tier of Scottish football, and IIRC we were one of these seasons right down in the relegation zone and heading who knows where (other than bust).

Last edited:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
View attachment 38791

And for the supporters of anyone but the OF especially - no words required on how I felt on Friday morning. Keep the faith as you never know what might happen. Not that many years ago back in the mid-late 1980s, StJohnstone were scraping along in the 3rd tier of Scottish football, and IIRC we were one of these seasons right down in the relegation zone and heading who knows where (other than bust).
Nice one Shug, I see you've been living the good life, wont be long before you're a Double D cup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Give me a shout next time you're looking for a game, probably best waiting till next spring (y)(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Why the comment about the OF?

Glad you enjoyed your day.
Because fans of the OF have been able to celebrate doubles quite regularly in the past and will continue to do so into the future as they dominate Scottish football.

The rest of us have to keep the faith in our team in times of deep struggle…because miracles can happen…as StJ proved last season. It is highly unlikely they will ever again win both trophies in the same season…it was frankly unbelievable.

So the comment was not anti-OF, instead it was directed to those who worship (to one degree or another) lesser gods.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone watching the U21 game between Scotland and Denmark??
I'm afraid the malaise of the 'big ' team has trickled down to the 'wee' team, i.e. a serious lack of ideas on how to (even) look like scoring goals whilst giving away 'softies' out of nothing!
Having said that boring old refrain though, the Danes look a well drilled, competent, confident side, whodon't look like losing a goal, but certainly look capable of scoring again!!
Oh, woe is us:sick:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone watching the U21 game between Scotland and Denmark??
I'm afraid the malaise of the 'big ' team has trickled down to the 'wee' team, i.e. a serious lack of ideas on how to (even) look like scoring goals whilst giving away 'softies' out of nothing!
Having said that boring old refrain though, the Danes look a well drilled, competent, confident side, whodon't look like losing a goal, but certainly look capable of scoring again!!
Oh, woe is us:sick:
I thought Denmark played really well, Scots team were not too shabby but never really looked like scoring against an excellent defense.