Scottish Fitba' 19/20

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Can you phone that 'diddy' Clarke and tell him to defend- if he's going to- but to do it in their half??
Plus you up for next Mon/ Tues-you and Willie--or Roger??
Sorry mate but I've too much on my plate in the next few weeks.
I could call 2 diddys from the forum Dave Clarke aka [ Virtuocity ] or Martin Clarke aka [ Val ] both could probably do a better job than
Steve Clarke aka [ the Rev I M Jolly ]
Best calling Clark Kent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hampden for Scotland games…East or West stand for best atmosphere? No difference In view I know and I’d bring binoculars. Lad keen to take in a Scotland game and I haven‘t been to one since days of Kenny et al.

Got tickets for me and lad for Scotland vs Denmark…East stand as East/West makes no difference to me - might take a pair of binos though.

Hoping we don’t have to beat Denmark to get 2nd place in group but in any case really looking forward to first Scotland game in a very long time…so long in fact that I’ve not been since the redevelopment of the stadium started decades ago…probably 40yrs…😳

Anyway - thought Scotland played really well to beat Austria away. Gilmour, McGregor and McGinn made for a splendid midfield, and team played well throughout. Positive.

1631269482758.jpeg

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Hampden for Scotland games…East or West stand for best atmosphere? No difference In view I know and I’d bring binoculars. Lad keen to take in a Scotland game and I haven‘t been to one since days of Kenny et al.
The last time Scotland had any sort of team...maybe your absence is to blame? ;)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Got tickets for me and lad for Scotland vs Denmark…East stand as East/West makes no difference to me - might take a pair of binos though.

Hoping we don’t have to beat Denmark to get 2nd place in group but in any case really looking forward to first Scotland game in a very long time…so long in fact that I’ve not been since the redevelopment of the stadium started decades ago…probably 40yrs…😳

Anyway - thought Scotland played really well to beat Austria away. Gilmour, McGregor and McGinn made for a splendid midfield, and team played well throughout. Positive.

View attachment 38376
You Thought they played well???.....Oh well, entitled to your opinion I suppose:rolleyes:
BTW..Good game in Perth today- St.J. playing well, manager has got them well organised and with Attitude, certainly no shrinking violets in that side-love that Approach
Thought it was right result in the end, but tell you what, St.J. are going to be up there this season( IF they keep playing like that week after week:whistle: )!!

Pleased that St.J played well as I have a lot of time for their players and manager.
But, Rangers won which is the main thing for me. 😂
I never watched it but my lad tells me that StJ played well; that the penalty changed things, and that Tavernier scored a ‘worldie’. Also seems like Rangers supporters at the game were their usual pretty obnoxious self…why many home supporters don’t go to OF games.

KenL

Tour Rookie
I never watched it but my lad tells me that StJ played well; that the penalty changed things, and that Tavernier scored a ‘worldie’. Also seems like Rangers supporters at the game were their usual pretty obnoxious self…why many home supporters don’t go to OF games.
I hear they were sing SNP GTF which is fine with me. 😂

I hear they were sing SNP GTF which is fine with me. 😂
Whilst waving their Union flags. Thought there were rules prohibiting fans doing political chanting and making political gestures. Ah but it’s the Rangers so that’s ok. StJ were fined something like £25k a few years ago for one silly laddie waving a Palestinian flag for some bizarre reason.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Just watched a good, typical Edinburgh derby, good chances, good goalkeeping, good man of match, glad Barrie McKay got on last 20 --boy should be at Ibrox-wanted to go ( I'm reliably informed, but the chance was passed up by Ibrox:sick:keep your eyes on this boy- once he's fully fit, watch him go )(y)
You heard anything about this williamalex1??

smange

Journeyman Pro
Sounds crazy after a whole 4 matches played but it’s time Peter Grant was “relieved of his duties” at East End Park!

Absolutely abysmal start to the season with players being played out of position to suit a formation that isn’t working and rumours already of him having lost the dressing room and a player looking to have his contract cancelled so he can get away from the place (as I say rumours)

And yet the arrogant little turd blames everyone and everything else and nothing is ever his fault! This is a man who said he doesn’t need to have a CV as his “career” speaks for itself and came in saying how he was here to win the league not go up through play offs! Yet we sit bottom of the league having conceded 11 goals in 3 games and managing one measly point!

COYP (without Grant please)

Wishing the OF well in their European adventures on Thursday.

I do this with rather gritted teeth given the usual reservations, but I do so for the good of Scottish football - though sometimes I get the impression that some of their support could not care less for Scottish football in general.