Scottish Fitba'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Goal keeping is the main worry, we have decent cover in the out field areas
Thiae are all 1st choice players are they not? Not great loaing 5 first picks from the starting 11.
Time for a change, give some young guns a chance to shine on the big stage.
We've not been playing well using the 1st choice players anyway, so let's just pee with the xxxxs wee have. Lol

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'll give you a call around 3am just to console you pmsl.
If you send me his number I'll give him a bell and try and talk him through this displacement concern that seems to weigh so heavily on him -after all, shouldn't we be there to help
the lad ??
Would 2am or 4am suit do you think??....I'm just so touched at the love and concern coming our way ( well, at least from ger147:love:)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
BTW....so glad RFC acted so quickly and decisively on the morons giving it big licks on the wee Japanese bhoy who's been a sensation so far(y)
Still a long, long way to go but hopefully will send the correct message to the knuckle draggers that 'you're not wanted'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you send me his number I'll give him a bell and try and talk him through this displacement concern that seems to weigh so heavily on him -after all, shouldn't we be there to help
the lad ??
Would 2am or 4am suit do you think??....I'm just so touched at the love and concern coming our way ( well, at least from ger147:love:)
Every hour on the hour would suffice for phone calls I have his address if you prefer a face to face.?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
MMM...what to watch??
Curtis Cup or Rangers??....Decisions, decisions!!
Morelos missed a good chance-think we need to score tonight to put it to bed-rather than hanging on!
(can always catch up with The CC-some good golfing on display )
Rangers it is then(y)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Dirty little git --should have been straight RED and a 'filling in'
Now we just need to take one of our chances and don't panic!!

This had better not go 'tits up', but you know how sometimes you just start to get a bit 'twitchy'?

Last edited:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lack lustre performance but we got the result needed.
Good luck to Celtic later , big night for Saint Johnstone, with up to 4 million quid at stake, live on BBC Scotland just now , fingers crossed for all our team tonight (y)(y)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lack lustre performance but we got the result needed.
Good luck to Celtic later , big night for Saint Johnstone, with up to 4 million quid at stake, live on BBC Scotland just now , fingers crossed for all our team tonight (y)(y)
Two have made it out of three and even then made life difficult for themselves--Never easy being a Scottish club in Europe is it:whistle:
Jeez, we do believe in doing things the hard way and not being able ( or smart enough ) to adapt our game plan to suit-WHEN is the penny going to drop???