Scottish Fitba' 19/20

Kaz

Last year was great for Rangers but certainly a tad unexpected - I'd all but given up on stopping TIAR so fantastic that they did it. I didn't actually watch much football last year but, when I did, Rangers never seemed as convincing as the massive league winning margin suggested and I've found it hard to accept some of the hype that's been spoken about them. But also the hysteria surrounding a few bad recent results is also OTT.

Likewise, the chat of Celtic's demise was very premature and they seem to have brought in some decent players. I'd still make them favourites for the league, to be honest, but not as strongly as I thought they were this time last year.

Time will tell but I think it's a toss up between the two this year.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Listening on Radio Scot-Sportsound- sounds like they're playing really well- just not scoring all the chances made!
The wee japanese boy seems to be a player-what's that now ?-6goals in 4 games??
Good going Celtic-see if you can wrap it up tonight:love: ( ?? )........Does this make me seem fair-minded, non-judgemental, unbiased:whistle:

BTW-Kaz-questions for you on the 'Slow Play Penalties' thread:p

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Not thee greatest result or game ( the way we played-pretty ragged ) but a win's a win!!
We have to keep working hard to get back to the levels set down last season- too many are not showing up with their 'A' game!!
They need to be reminded who and what they play for-standards need to be upped--dramatically!
Think this season is going to be very interesting:cautious:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Not thee greatest result or game ( the way we played-pretty ragged ) but a win's a win!!
We have to keep working hard to get back to the levels set down last season- too many are not showing up with their 'A' game!!
They need to be reminded who and what they play for-standards need to be upped--dramatically!
Will it be enough though 🤔

Kaz

Travel and conditions will be a factor - madness that teams from so far afield are allowed to play in "Europe". But hopefully they can keep 11 players on the pitch and get the job done.

(Will also be an issue for getting back with a big game a few days later)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Alashkert are very poor, they needed extra time to get past a Welsh part time team.

Rangers will go through but the downside is they will now need to send a full squad to Armenia for a game on a horrible pitch a couple of days before the first OF game of the season. The plan would have been to win by 4 or 5 last night and rest most of the first team next week.

If you lose this one as well, is there another doggies chance?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Back to the old days of subs swopping shirts as they came on.:love:
I'm going to scratch your eyes out:whistle:
Wonder who's going to win tonight between Dunfermline and Raith?
If its the Pars, then will smange start to feel the love for Peter Grant???
That's assuming Raith pay the outstanding leccy bill of course:devilish:

Last edited: