Room lighting ideas

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
tnx for helping find a lounge chair.. so trying my luck to get advice on celling lights. The highstreet folks are way too expensive.

Dont want to fill the new space with downlighters... We have always had downlighters everywhere. So looking for 2 lights

1) A lounge ceiling light. Needs to be dimmable. The lounge space will be about 3m x 4m

2) 2 pendent lights over the worktop.. striking piece

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
look at sites like lighting company, castlegate lighting, illumination, lights.co.uk etc and filter to find some that you like then shop around for best price

we looked at probably 1000s of pendants before choosing for the kitchen recently, really does depend on what you like and what goes with your decor

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
look at sites like lighting company, castlegate lighting, illumination, lights.co.uk etc and filter to find some that you like then shop around for best price

we looked at probably 1000s of pendants before choosing for the kitchen recently, really does depend on what you like and what goes with your decor

i quiet fancy having a couple of Tom Dixon pendent lights.. but i cant afford it.. so i am thinking of spraying the inside of Ikea's Hektar lights to get the same effect :)