Roller coaster weeks, ever have them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Monday, funeral of a friend who died of brain tumour, 52 year old 18 months after he finished at the pit. 200 plus lads from the pit went and it was as good a funeral as your likely to go to.
daughter rings, had a first of two days assesment and it went well.
Tuesday, bladdered it down at golf but buzzing talking to lads about goin up North on golfing road trip. Daughter rings up stressed re second days assesment.
Today, 31st wedding anniversary, phone call from lads pal to say police taking no further action, anniversary coincides with day we got married was Bradford fire disaster, so always a spare thought for those that suffered. daughter rings to say she has passed both day assessments with flying colours and has been accepted into Police firearms squad.
Tomorrow, big interview for Tashyboy for a voluntary job he has always had an eye on. Missis T with a consultation to find out/ confirm what her problem is.

Ever have those days or weeks.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Monday, funeral of a friend who died of brain tumour, 52 year old 18 months after he finished at the pit. 200 plus lads from the pit went and it was as good a funeral as your likely to go to.
daughter rings, had a first of two days assesment and it went well.
Tuesday, bladdered it down at golf but buzzing talking to lads about goin up North on golfing road trip. Daughter rings up stressed re second days assesment.
Today, 31st wedding anniversary, phone call from lads pal to say police taking no further action, anniversary coincides with day we got married was Bradford fire disaster, so always a spare thought for those that suffered. daughter rings to say she has passed both day assessments with flying colours and has been accepted into Police firearms squad.
Tomorrow, big interview for Tashyboy for a voluntary job he has always had an eye on. Missis T with a consultation to find out/ confirm what her problem is.

Ever have those days or weeks.

Quite often unfortunately, 2 funerals last week , first was my pals son only 41 he'd suffered M.S. for 10 years, 2nd was my deceased B.I.L's brother age 72.
I pulled a back muscle on Monday while wife's away for a few days and I can hardly move during the best weather we've had. But hey ho at least I'm still here , just.

Last edited: